EU+US 3v3 wargames

Delayed

Grandfathered
Hey all, I am starting to see a rise again in 19 twinks especially the arena scene. I am on a lot during the week and enjoy to play arena at any level.

I am always down to set up 3v3 wargames along with stream them (given im playing in them, otherwise if there is enough I can just spectate). These games will just be sporadic and not set to any specific dates or times.

The rules though will go along with the tournaments that are up and coming in this near future.

In example:
No Survival hunter
No POM / Ray of Frost
No Execution Sentence
etc

This should be good practice for anyone and everyone who look to play in the games.

I don't have to be there for you guys to make these happen though.

I can start a list of battle tags of those whom are interested (given I don't have issues with editing this thread once finished)

Battle Tags: Alliance:
Delayed#1508
Budgetlock#1937

____

Battle Tags: Horde:
Delayed#1508
Budgetlock#1937

Last edited by a moderator:
First!

sigh, as i stated in the OP, i am unable to edit my thread. For an unknown reason no matter what I do the website logs me out every time i do anything here, i will not be able to edit this thread, but an admin can if any of them would like.

sigh, as i stated in the OP, i am unable to edit my thread. For an unknown reason no matter what I do the website logs me out every time i do anything here, i will not be able to edit this thread, but an admin can if any of them would like.
That sucks, you can't make a new thread?

You may need to clear your cache. That has worked for me in the past on my mobile devices. Good luck!

/cheers

if you guys could put your factions down that would be awesome! I would have just put down a list of all in one, but sometimes people only play one faction, so this makes it easier to see your options for either side.
dos factiono

That shit only happens on my phone

Users who are viewing this thread