3s Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai

Legend
let's go for - best of 5 - games in 3s on Eu ( only p2p )
are u brave enough for dat?

let us find any days for que, post ur set up and what days u got time ( weekend )

we start as ret/priest/ret
we should be 10 teams or more

my crusader proc is wait for u!

why not ret ret ret?

i play always pally since uhm 2008?^^..my france friend to, my friend from german pool paly heal and luve his priest....so were is the problem?

pls dont talk about our comp.

let start a real challenge in 3s and not just 1 game..k.o. system is like lucky punch.
best of 5 would be mutch cooler.

if we can find 9 other teams for 2 days on a weekend we can start.
12 teams would be better :)

let's go Eu...or u just scared ?

Is there some sort of rule where I'm not allowed to talk about comps? It's also pretty irrelevant to state how long you've been playing (I wouldn't expect anyone to care I've played since classic either)

If you're trying to make a point about playing competitively and winning 3 out of 5 legit, at least make some ground rules (No 3 stealth comps, no double classes/specs)
At this point, it just looks like you're trying to demonstrate how bursty 2 rets can be.

This all aside, if I can find suitable people I'll try and queue into you tonight, with a legitimate comp.

play what ever u want..only rule..just p2p twinks
and not this weekend...first we have to find 9 premade teams.

than we must find 1 or 2 days were all want play on a weekend.

we play best of 5 and as last my team win the * SuperRetardGamingCup *
the loser team in final can do a screenshot whit us.

so again to all..
post here ur set up and let me know if u got time any weekend.

playing double ret priest nice joke m8 have fun getting ppl to challenge u

I wouldnt mind, but i hardly think its worth my time tbh lel

I know its a EU thread, but thought I might throw in my thoughts...

Is there some sort of Addon out there that could help facilitate this kind of thing? i.e., an Addon that lets everyone who uses it communicate with one another, cross-realm/cross-server/etc..., and also allows us to set up a RATINGS system that would be similar to the regular arena ratings, and maybe create brackets whereby this competition could be tracked?

just mimimi or u want try me?

Does this make sense (grammatically or otherwise) to anyone? I'm sorry dude, but your 'English' (I know its not your native language...) leaves a LOT to be desired. Can't make heads or tails of half of it, and the other half, I'm just not sure of...

It reminds me of all the 'gangsta' wannabe's on US servers, using all this ghetto-speak as if it really makes sense or means something. Sorry...

i'm not a gangsta...i'm elite and all the Eu guyz know it
thats why no1 is brave enough to challenge me.

u can see whats up here^^
i try to start a real event in many games but they are SCARED

pussys!

i'm not a gangsta...i'm elite and all the Eu guyz know it
thats why no1 is brave enough to challenge me.

u can see whats up here^^
i try to start a real event in many games but they are SCARED

pussys!

My narcissistic friend, you should seriously check yourself a bit there, Bucky. I don't know you, and I'm relatively new to this forum, but I'd say the reason people aren't "brave enough to challenge" you is because you talk so much shit, and make so little sense, that they just don't take you seriously. Try using proper English, or writing in your native language, then using a good translation program. And quit talking all that shit. You're nothing special. Certainly not 'elite'. You're a 29 Paladin with a run of the mill, cookie cutter (pretty much) Ret build, just like almost every other Ret I see. You wanna talk about bravery? Link yer damn armory! Don't be ashamed!

Last edited by a moderator:
only times of interest, why do you think having to barge into a contribution, completley irrelevant topics, your opinion to you totally strangers, the need to express?
i play in this bracket since it is existing.
when i started to play, i do this as ret.
i also am nobodey the only que as premade.
the major part of the games ( arena / bg ) i go solo....as trial.
are a good 2 weeks, i play now first time as full acc here.
how i present myself here, has become you interested a shit^^
however i would ask you yet, your opinion about my person to keep to yourself.
otherwise just times shut up.

Btw: i belive that my english is mutch more better than ur german..so PSSSSCHT

i give the typical answer here on Ti...use google

maybe 3 threads befor u can find the amory from my 29, my trial u can find in the f2p part this forum on the HK's sticky.
u see the name.

at this point i would like to highlight briefly, wich classes ppl play them selves in this bracket....

post 1 does not count cuz trial, also i like him basically

post 2 feral

post 3 ret

post 4 idk

post 5 feral

post 6 disci

post 7 i think he got a lock

post 8 ret

im sure..the only1 here what dont relore anytime in this bracket is me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread