US 39's revival date March 5th 2016

Dime

Grandfathered
I am pleased to announce that I will be hosting revival games (39's xp off) on March 5th from 8-10pm Eastern (BH server). I will be queuing WSG and I invite everyone to join me!

In an attempt to keep games somewhat fair I would ask that people refrain from playing Feral/Brewmaster specs. I encourage anyone with a healer set to queue healer as we always seem to lack on both sides.
TeamSpeak will be available for voice chat, I imagine alot of people will be in there :::39 Teamspeak: Ts.laggygamerz.com or ts.laggy.pk

Feel free to express support/sign up below!!

I very much look forward to games popping!
-Dime (dimes#1275)

Don't forget about the 39 public Teamspeak: ts.laggy.pk

I can't wait for newcomers to join in on the bracket! It is such a good bracket to be in.

looks like i will be able to make it. but am i still correct that prot warriors do not carry flag? sorry i havnt played in a long time but last time i was dissappointed to find that there is some type of debuff for the flag or something

All tank specs now take 25% increased damage with the flag as of some point in late MoP (S14/15 ish). Speed is now the key attribute needed to be an FC along with stealth to actually get through mid to the flag in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread