39s Profession Info

CigNus

Bracket Tourist
Administrator
Not sure which professions to pick? Forgot Wrath had stat bonuses that you could from gathering professions? Fear not! I have gathered all relevant information yet again! HAHA!
  • As 39s we can get up to 300 skill in regular professions and 450 skill in secondary's.
  • Gathering professions now give stat boosts as passives!
  • As usual, use https://www.wow-professions.com/wotlk-classic for any info on how to level up any of the professions you're interested in.
Your main profession choices will be the following (sorted by value imo)

Engineering
Herbalism
Tailoring
Jewelcrafting
Mining
Skinning
Alchemy

All Others (BS, LW, Enchanting, Inscription) Don't offer anything that can't be bought off the AH

As far as secondary professions go, we can level them all the way up to 450

First Aid
Cooking

Last edited:
i wouldve rated skinning way lower (dead last or above alc) and tailoring higher (after either herb or mining) but ye

i havent the slightest tbh, ive always been a big eng/herb enjoyer
the biggest problem w/ tailor is that it's totally useless in 2s/3s, but it's superbig in the gulch
but ye

anyways, even if it were to break on damage (if it did, id assume it be like fear, and not sap), it's still superbig for catching the efc since it also has like, 30yds range or something stupid

In my opinion Engineering is a must on all twinks.

The Alchemy trinket is kinda neat for a hunter, can you level up Alchemy and craft the trinket and delete Alchemy and still equip the trinket? Or does it require you to have Alchemy as a profession to be able to use it?

Sweet guide

Also want to point out that mixology(that you get from having alchemy) massively increases the buffs from pots. (ie 20 sp -> 32 sp, 1hr -> 2hr)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread