39's from the past hello this is where im going.

Sun

';..;'
Hey guys, hope everyone has been good. Its been a long time, who knows where you have gone or what you have been doing, i'll be playing ashes of creation when it comes out. Im in a guild that will be in alpha testing and going on thru to launch that will be one of the best in the world. some trolls may be like wtf. but for those of you who know me know i play in top stuff.

This is my refer link that helps me if you sign up, im not scamming but you need this link anyway.

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Kripplin/ looking forward to contacts.

right now the game is being developed in unreal engine 4, while at the moment that type of graphics is intensive on computers in large scale pvp, in 3 years it will not be. also the lead guy for intrepid is my current guild leader and he has explained to us that the servers that they will be using to run the game on will be the fastest the gaming community has ever seen for a sandbox mmo.

Last edited:
Anyone from this community is more than welcome to join, there will be a stream from intrepid on friday a guild hall kind of thing if you want to see what's happening. @Kirise @youbeezy @Laurasia @Swoops contact ppl you know sign up contact me
Wish I could try it, but I'm super busy irl for the time being. I wish you lots of fun and hope you've been well. :)

right now the game is being developed in unreal engine 4, while at the moment that type of graphics is intensive on computers in large scale pvp, in 3 years i will not be. also the lead guy for intrepid is my current guild leader and he has explained to us that the servers that they will be using to run the game on will be the fastest the gaming community has ever seen for a sandbox mmo.

Thx. I knew it was on the UE4 but wasn't sure how that would translate to the "average" rig today. Three years, well that's about when I might be replacing this already upgraded toaster. lol

But fast servers will also make a big diff I'm sure. It's great to see people thinking of the players and not afraid to put the money into it, unlike what we've seen with WoW, Inc.™ and squeezing every penny out to benefit the shithead execs & bean-counters.

Good luck to AoC!

@Sun
I played a game VERY similar to this, called Life is Feudal. Sandbox mmos are beautiful and dynamic. It's a wonder to play and see what players can achieve from nothing.

After sinking 400 hours into the game under a couple of months, I realized my life was structure around that game.

I would get up at 6-7 am everyday to check my crops and take leave of guard off of our German crew (they covered the town from griefers over night), went to class at 9 am, got home at 5 to eat in front of my screen and continue farming/raiding/building till I went to bed at 2-3 am. Weekends I would be at my computer from 7 am till 3 am.

Games like that are incredibly fun, but they become your job. And if you start playing less, your town will vanish off the map by those who play more than you.

I wish you good luck though, I hope you have a large guild.

P.S. Before you start building a massive town, make sure you have fighters. My crew acquired our first castle by raiding a town of 10 players (only builders) and stole it from them with 1 sword (we were 3 at the time). They had been building the castle for roughly a week.

Yea I'm currently in a game called archeage. Archeage is similar to what you described, the guild that I'm in is called "the white order". We have played this style of game for years. You can find a lot of info about the guild, lots of hate for us too so beware there are propaganda out there about us as well. We own all the castles on our server, these castles are worth a fortune irl $$$

Yea I'm currently in a game called archeage. Archeage is similar to what you described, the guild that I'm in is called "the white order". We have played this style of game for years. You can find a lot of info about the guild, lots of hate for us too so beware there are propaganda out there about us as well. We own all the castles on our server, these castles are worth a fortune irl $$$

Best thing about Archeage is its the best game you'll ever play.

Worst thing about Archeage is that it's the best game you'll ever play.

It's such a huge money grab :(((((((

It's another game I have a good 500+ hours on. I was up on Kyrios before I quit. 4k gs darkrunner. My wallet couldn't afford 5k hahaha.

How's the new expac?

I was on kyrios also, I played there until the patch that expanded to lvl 55. The new xpac has some goid things, but they ruined the economy and trade packs, it's a complete overhaul of the system but no NA like it, but i guess the KR and RU servers do if it made it here, lots of complaints about 3.5 patch crashing and stagnation of economy.

Were you east or west on kyrios?

I was on kyrios also, I played there until the patch that expanded to lvl 55. The new xpac has some goid things, but they ruined the economy and trade packs, it's a complete overhaul of the system but no NA like it, but i guess the KR and RU servers do if it made it here, lots of complaints about 3.5 patch crashing and stagnation of economy.

Were you east or west on kyrios?

Ah that's a darn shame. Is the player base taking a hit? I know when I quit it was diminishing already.

I was West. Back then I was in Peacekeepers. With our famous weekly karaoke nights that attracted Kooncoon to our TS hahah. CREDITKARDUUU xD

what about you?

I played in The White Order, we had 2 castles until gank bus rallied the whole server east and west to summon a endless march of tanks and destroyed the castles. it was a blast, so i got into the 2nd fresh start they did, trion opened up 2 fresh start servers in december of 2016. its been a blast, but yea as for the money dump well i hate to say out much, but we have 3 chars over 6k, im about 50k gold short of making a erenor weapon that will be worth 150k - 200k gold.

Users who are viewing this thread