US 39's Don't Lose Hope!

Livingforce

Hi Twinks,

Hows every body going!

So as everyone knows twinks got the royal pineapple and has once again been spit from the xp on/off battlegrounds.

To a lot of casuals i know this is a blow to you guys, to the competitive players. This is a opportunity!

People that still want to play can do so by organised wargames, if we can keep this ball rolling we can have weekly wargames on the weekends. Yeah sure its not as queing random games when ever you want. I can tell you though guys/girls if we do get wargames going consistently. They will be competitive and a lot of fun, over time twinks will adapt to it and games will get better.

A side note, there will be 3v3 tournaments held also for those who like to get their hands dirty in the arena scene. Myself and others will be hosting the tournament and there will be money prize pools in the following month. We will make this an on going thing!

For the newer players, this has happened before. Every expansion we were always able to revive 39's to do organised wargames. We can still make it a thing! Don't lose hope, don't give up!

Love and light! <3

Livingforce/Bigmamiwami/Bigmamitwo

Last edited:
Absolutely man! To start things off, I would like everyone to hop in the 39 discord tomorrow night, so we can discuss these changes and get people on the same page with weekly arena/wargame nights! Show your commitment to the bracket by logging on tomorrow @1030 PM EST (that would be 1030 AM- 130 PM in Australia).

God bless blizzard for splitting BG Q's.

My laundry/house/car are cleaner now than they have been in months.

Appreciate the idea but I have an odd work schedule and am Australian so times probably wouldn't work too well. I'm turning xp on and gonna destroy levellers, GY camp, do all the scumbag things in protest of this change.

They wanted us in xp on queues, let's see how much fun it is for them then.

Users who are viewing this thread