39s Armory Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any help towards completing this armory library is greatly appreciated. Feel free to post your characters armory and or others that you believe should be put up there for a reference to new players and players in need of updating their gear. US/EU, anyone can participate!

id say my priest but she has half grandfathered gear and my pally in his fc set does too...list is good tho my shaman has a decent enhance set i just dont feel like looking anything up right now to link for ya :p

Zeiren said:
Please Sticky!

This won't get stickied, 30-39 Achievement Points!, never was, and yet deserves it greatly more, so far, for dedication, accuracy, longevity and views. I would burst in flames if I see anything else stickied before that one in 39's. You only have a handful of armories, most if all US, and I don't see the point of listing everybody, yes there is probably not far from a thousand 39's out there (maybe more) including Chineses, they have a shit loads of them, probably more than any region. I'm not sure what is the purpose of that thread tbh. Doesn't mean I don't like you Zeiren, nice rogue

yet achievement points are silly at best, and i'd venture that EU only cares about them so much cuz their bracket has been dead since the 80s

an armory library, on the other hand, is quite useful to players who are new to the bracket

oh he got u

EDIT: Zeiren I just now noticed you put my ugly ass rogue in the sub list LAWL. I ought to fix his gear up.

Updated with more EU toons.

@Mrcer - Yeah I saw you had a decent AP set going so I thought I'd put you up there :p

Zeiren you might also want to check out the EU and Asian forums to look for guilds and armories of 39s. You can also go to the guilds you listed in another thread and pull people from there. Some people you did not list but do play occasionally.

Thanks for throwing my toons out there.. but my warlock isn't all that up-to-date.

I remember when u dueled me in affliction in ur pure SP set. You had like 1.5k health but ur DoTs were doing like 300 dmg each to me LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread