39 Warr TBC Gear

Lu_woo

Grandfathered
Hi,

I'm looking for some info about how the gear list changes for warriors come TBC. So far my gear is (I'm horde):

Head - Raging helm
Neck - Gazlowe
Shoulder - Fleshhide
Back - Tigerstrike / Scorpashi
Chest - Scarlet chest
Bracer - Crushridge
Gloves - Gauntlets of divinity
Belt - Ogron's
Legs - Scarlet (can't afford LotV)
Boots - Black Ogre
Rings - Assault Band + Mark of Kern
Ranged - no idea

As far as I am aware, all of these items are above the enchanting cap in TBC.

However, are there any better pieces that I can get now to plan ahead of TBC? I know about:

Worn running boots
Revelosh's armguards
Blood-tinged armor
Medal of Courage

Thanks!

Think expert goldminers helm prob gonna be bis for the expertise.

You need BoE legs for the BC leg patch. Keep trying for Vaults. They get even better with the upgrade also. Ive grabbed 3 pairs recently for cheap so they are out there on my server@least.

ranged prob want to go with Silencer as cost of SFBM gonna be high. FTH!

Baelogs bow is a white, horde drop only item that becomes blue/bop and gives hit rating in tbc. No rush on that if you are horde but it will be bis for warr. You need lotv, it's not going to get cheaper in tbc. Also now would be the time to get naxx enchants if you are so inclined.

Baelogs bow is a white, horde drop only item that becomes blue/bop and gives hit rating in tbc. No rush on that if you are horde but it will be bis for warr. You need lotv, it's not going to get cheaper in tbc. Also now would be the time to get naxx enchants if you are so inclined.
lotv are going for 300 on my server whitemain. i bought two so far and holding for tbc

You need BoE legs for the BC leg patch. Keep trying for Vaults. They get even better with the upgrade also. Ive grabbed 3 pairs recently for cheap so they are out there on my server@least.

Do you mean LotV when u say BoE legs? These are 1000-1500 on my server so that's out of the question. I just care about being able to enchant my items once I do get around to it. Or finding items that are crap now but will be better in the future and getting them ahead of time
[doublepost=1613913686,1613913605][/doublepost]
I think I'm staying without shoulder enchants - pricing is too crazy!
[doublepost=1613914090][/doublepost]

What is SFBM?

What is SFBM?

https://classic.wowhead.com/item=9422/shadowforge-bushmaster

But unless you're super-concerned about absolute BiS you can get close to comparable items, i believe.

edit- speaking of comparable items, when they tell you it has to be https://classic.wowhead.com/item=9425/pendulum-of-doom you can use things like https://classic.wowhead.com/item=6830/bonebiter and https://classic.wowhead.com/item=1521/lumbering-ogre-axe and still have fun twinking. The world doesnt end if you dont have access to the best of the best of the best. (I think bonebiter is ally-only tho... going from wayback memory here)

Last edited:
Forgot about Baelogs Bow even tho i have one waiting in my hunters bank. I wont use on hunter over SFBM, but makes sense its bis for warr.

by BoE legs i just mean u have to go with something bind on equip so you can get the badass new leg patches. I believe Scarlet Leggings are BoP and therefor cant get that huge stat buff. Vaults are definitely the best, but you could go with a cheaper BoE option and still get a patch. Keep checking tho and maybe youll get lucky.

Forgot about Baelogs Bow even tho i have one waiting in my hunters bank. I wont use on hunter over SFBM, but makes sense its bis for warr.

by BoE legs i just mean u have to go with something bind on equip so you can get the badass new leg patches. I believe Scarlet Leggings are BoP and therefor cant get that huge stat buff. Vaults are definitely the best, but you could go with a cheaper BoE option and still get a patch. Keep checking tho and maybe youll get lucky.
Does it mean that the item needs to be BoE before applying the enchant - i.e. you can't enchant soulbound (either equipped BoE or any BoP) items? Is that how naxx enchants work as well?

You cant get the profession skill high enough to do the legs yourself, so it must be done for you by a higher level. They cant apply it to an item soulbound to you, but they can apply the enhancement to a level-appropriate BoE item that you can equip.

Not sure when the on-cast soulbinding of BoE items began, but at least for these it does not bind them to the caster. It may still be that this particular enhancement doesnt bind BoE items, like how we can still use armor kits on BoE gloves in retail.

I think the patterns are reputation-gated vendor items too? Even if it's not a profession level issue it's a toon level one.

Last edited:
You cant get the profession skill high enough to do the legs yourself, so it must be done for you by a higher level. They cant apply it to an item soulbound to you, but they can apply the enhancement to a level-appropriate BoE item that you can equip.

Not sure when the on-cast soulbinding of BoE items began, but at least for these it does not bind them to the caster. It may still be that this particular enhancement doesnt bind BoE items, like how we can still use armor kits on BoE gloves in retail.

I think the patterns are reputation-gated vendor items too? Even if it's not a profession level issue it's a toon level one.
Ok let me ask differently - if I have purchased BoE pants and have them equipped now, can I get them enchanted via a trade window like you do for any other enchant, including librams? OR must the item be physically within the enchanters' inventory in order for them to apply the ench?

No, once you equip them they are then soulbound pants. Pretty sure the armor kits and spellthreads would not work through the trade window, or else it wouldnt have been such a defining thing to get it done. Everyone would have it.

It's the only reason BoE are even discussed for those enhancements or it would just be BiS, not BoE.

No, once you equip them they are then soulbound pants. Pretty sure the armor kits and spellthreads would not work through the trade window, or else it wouldnt have been such a defining thing to get it done. Everyone would have it.

It's the only reason BoE are even discussed for those enhancements or it would just be BiS, not BoE.
Ok got it, so if you want enchants on pants - get the best BoE pair and don't equip. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread