39 twink tier list?

Imatwink

Veteran
I was considering making a warrior in the 39 bracket. I know a lot of people do it but I was actually curious if warriors are any good and what other classes are viable.

I was considering making a warrior in the 39 bracket. I know a lot of people do it but I was actually curious if warriors are any good and what other classes are viable.

I've made 39 Twinks throughout TBC and WoTLK, Had a lock, balance druid, hunter, hpal. PoD 39 warrior is by FAR the most fun I've had.

I've made 39 Twinks throughout TBC and WoTLK, Had a lock, balance druid, hunter, hpal. PoD 39 warrior is by FAR the most fun I've had.

Super viable, super fun, kinda frustrating solo queue. Very high skill cap though, stance dancing, shield swapping and multiple gear sets are pretty crucial. You can really dig your teeth in, but if you just want to lolpwn without using a ton of brainpower it's not the one.

There's been a few attempts to create a tier list but no consensus has really emerged. It's a fairly balanced bracket.

Im similar to axe, been big into twinking since late Vanilla/BC/Wotlk stopped when the gay xp on/off shit come out and fucked the ques. 39 you can pretty much play anything and still do well, really depends on what your going for.

As for warrs at 39 they are fucking beasts, get a healer to pocket heal u and watch the bodies pile up, was in one game a few nights ago a gnome warr had 4 healers topping him up, we had none horde side it was a fucken blood bath i bet that dude was cracking up haha i know i wouldve been

Im similar to axe, been big into twinking since late Vanilla/BC/Wotlk stopped when the gay xp on/off shit come out and fucked the ques. 39 you can pretty much play anything and still do well, really depends on what your going for.

As for warrs at 39 they are fucking beasts, get a healer to pocket heal u and watch the bodies pile up, was in one game a few nights ago a gnome warr had 4 healers topping him up, we had none horde side it was a fucken blood bath i bet that dude was cracking up haha i know i wouldve been

Was it Notagnoblin? He's been the best PoD war I've sen yet.

fuck it may have been actually, i do remember that name. either way i bet he had a fucken ball with 4 healers he was stomping us, i was just spaming kill the damn healers!!!

Pod warrior was my favorite twink in tbc, even solo queueing. You have a ton of potential and if you get a good healer it's insane. My current lock is pretty close second and is probably strongest solo class besides hunter imo.

Notagnoblin is on my server and I've queued with him a couple times, dude puts in work haha.

Users who are viewing this thread