39 rogue weaps

lliks

Grandfathered
if i go stonevault MH, whats bis OH? Thinking wsg dagger but until i have the rep whats the best?

All the builds in the pinned BiS thread require no rep, in otherwords they cover your question and Janc is right!

Gin su is perfect for off hand nice stats and speed and looks sick too.

if i go stonevault MH, whats bis OH? Thinking wsg dagger but until i have the rep whats the best?

Followup question:

What are the best boe OH weap & MH dagger?

Enchanter and rogue are on the same account =/

Healing mace from sm is slightly more dps than stonevault and free. Good alternative imo.

Yup, turned a rogue onto that one when I wouldn't come down on my Bonebreaker on the AH. He's thanked me profusely. Plus it looks bad ass imo.
[doublepost=1578812609,1578812570][/doublepost]
no but for sword-type stat-sticks i mean. it's that or ebon scimitar of the monkey?

What?

Yup, turned a rogue onto that one when I wouldn't come down on my Bonebreaker on the AH. He's thanked me profusely. Plus it looks bad ass imo.
[doublepost=1578812609,1578812570][/doublepost]

What?
For agil stam rather than pure ap. They cant get nordic longshank so theyre forced into speedsteel rapier stonevault shiv or green weapon (ebon scim goblin nutcracker or sacri kris) of the monkey for now.

For agil stam rather than pure ap. They cant get nordic longshank so theyre forced into speedsteel rapier stonevault shiv or green weapon (ebon scim goblin nutcracker or sacri kris) of the monkey for now.

Ah, I see what you meant. Somehow you weren't counting AP as a 'stat'. Not sure why you would seek out one over the other when the Vanq sword gives such favorable itemization. You foresee swapping it out for Speedsteel in some situation? A meesly 3 Stam doesn't seem very crucial to me.

some crit tho.

(edit- I use em on my hunter, not my rogue... but I haven't even played enough to swap to hemo spec on him yet XD)

You'd have to undervalue AP pretty heavily to make that worthwhile. I think it would take something like 2.5 AP = 1 Agi or even more to make that break even with Vanq.

Users who are viewing this thread