39 Rogue talents + weapon enchants

monstaslaya

Veteran
I have heard hemo is the best spec but haven’t found an actual talent build for it, so does anyone have one?

Also, I am thinking of running legionnaires sword + vanquishers sword but am not sure about what enchants to put on each of them. I am thinking crusader MH and 15 agility OH but am not sure if this is a good idea. Any help would be apppreciated

https://classic.wowhead.com/talent-calc/rogue/-3-500243100332121
If you dont like Ghostly Strike put that one point into Camouflage. I agree on the enchants.
Stonevault Bonebreaker is better than Legionnaires sword imo, but it is rare and could cost you a lot of gold.

Thanks for the reply. I actually managed to get a stonevault bonebreaker for 20g, but to be honest I strongly prefer how legionnaires sword looks and they are pretty similar damage-wise. Until I get the rep I am planning on running Vanquishers sword MH and sword of omen OH.

Also, I am unfamiliar with how hit works. Are MH/OH hit chance independent or the same? If they are the same, would it not be better to enchant OH with crusader for more proc chances and MH with agility?

Slower wep mainhand is better for hemo imo. Faster offhand for poison procs. Crusader or double 15 agility for enchants are nice, depends on if you want more crit and dodge or if you want a nice AP proc during a stunlock. Crusader procced a lot for me with a wep speed of like 2.70, it also heals you when it procs too in vanilla I’m pretty sure.
Thanks for the reply. I actually managed to get a stonevault bonebreaker for 20g, but to be honest I strongly prefer how legionnaires sword looks and they are pretty similar damage-wise. Until I get the rep I am planning on running Vanquishers sword MH and sword of omen OH.

Also, I am unfamiliar with how hit works. Are MH/OH hit chance independent or the same? If they are the same, would it not be better to enchant OH with crusader for more proc chances and MH with agility?

Crusader proc chance is based on procs per minute. It's 1ppm

Auto attacking with a 1.0 weapon for a minute and auto attacking with 4.0 weapon for a minute 'should' result in one proc each. I say should cause rng is rng.

This means that slower weapons have a higher chance 'per' hit to proc crusader.

Since instant attacks can proc crusader and use your mh, it's better to have a slow mainhand if you plan on using any instant attack ever.

There's always exceptions, but Stonevault is a much better MH than vanquishers sword.

Consider a weapon chain OH for now - always hesitate when putting procs in OH. When dual wielding all auto-attacks suffer -19% hit chance in addition to your 5% base miss rate. So your white hits have 24% miss chance compared to only 5% for your specials which are all performed with your MH weapon.

Crusader proc chance is based on procs per minute. It's 1ppm

Auto attacking with a 1.0 weapon for a minute and auto attacking with 4.0 weapon for a minute 'should' result in one proc each. I say should cause rng is rng.

This means that slower weapons have a higher chance 'per' hit to proc crusader.

Since instant attacks can proc crusader and use your mh, it's better to have a slow mainhand if you plan on using any instant attack ever.

There's always exceptions, but Stonevault is a much better MH than vanquishers sword.
I see, thanks for the info. I know Vanquishers sword is too fast for a MH, but until I get Legionnaires sword I don’t see a better option since I probably don’t want to use stonevault bone-breaker.

Hand of Righteousness actually out performs everything except the Bonebreaker and WSG sword, and it's free!

So what's the optimal offhand enchant since +15 Agi isn't available yet?

Seriously a weapon chain? Is disarm that prevalent?

Any alternatives?

Weapon chain for sure. You can go double proc for now if you were feeling rich and don't mind re-enchanting.

So what's the optimal offhand enchant since +15 Agi isn't available yet?

Seriously a weapon chain? Is disarm that prevalent?

Any alternatives?
Before 15 agility, I was rocking crusader main hand and lifesteal offhand and it procced nicely, both enchants heal you too.
[doublepost=1575977901,1575977859][/doublepost]When is 15 agility supposed to come out? Someone said phase 3 but I thought it came out later..

Users who are viewing this thread