39 Revival Summer 2015

What night(s) work best for you to play 39s?

• Total voters

Tiptoe

Banned
Its that time of year again! With the conclusion of the 19 twink cup in the next few weeks, it is time to think about dusting off your 39s for a revival! The 39 bracket is unique due to the fact that it is dormant for many months each year before coming back for a short amount of time. When games are popping though, they are both exciting and fun. The 39 twink bracket allows access to more abilities than in the 19 and 29 brackets. Mounts are also usable. These facts make for unique gameplay not seen in other brackets. Both the amount of interest in the attempted revival earlier this year and by the fact that there are several guilds both recruiting and funding 39s leaves me with no doubt that there is enough interest for a successful revival.

Furthermore, I am aware that much of the player pool @ 39 are active participants in the 19 bracket. The concern of many in the last revival, and what showed to be true, was that when people went to que 39s, 19 pops died as a result. This turned many people away from trying 39s. I believe that this should no longer be an issue due to the level of activity @19 in comparison to the last revival. Projects like GG19 and the twink cup have bolstered activity in that bracket to a place where pops are consistent each night. There are now more people queuing in the 19 bracket, allowing us to attempt a revival without affecting pops at 19.

The point of this thread is to find people who are interested! Please suggest what nights/times you think will be best. We will start with 1-2 nights per week and expand from there.

Here is the battle.net post: Please keep it bumped! :)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300734203#1

BATTLE TAGS:
Bigmoran#1174
Kick#1611 (Sponser)
yoube#1532
MattF#1942 (Tiptoe)
yeeee#1268 (39 fury war)
baje007#1292 (39 guild leader/funder)
bbrack#1122(partial BH funder-treess)
baeloro#1481 (willx)
Aegix#1605 (Claspara)
Sixblackkids#1743
delayed#1508
Vaetus#1519
Ochi#1322
Bigbill#1551
Rakanishu#1169
Ishape#1391

FUNDING:
Unique Item Addiction - Arthas - Horde
Free To Prey- Thrall - Horde

Hit up [MENTION=656]Stunnashadez[/MENTION] on a TI Private Message for the Community TeamSpeak

Last edited by a moderator:
Its that time of year again! With the conclusion of the 19 twink cup in the next few weeks, it is time to think about dusting off your 39s for a revival! The 39 bracket is unique due to the fact that it is dormant for many months each year before coming back for a short amount of time. When games are popping though, they are both exciting and fun. The 39 twink bracket allows access to more abilities than in the 19 and 29 brackets. Mounts are also usable. These facts make for unique gameplay not seen in other brackets. Both the amount of interest in the attempted revival earlier this year and by the fact that there are several guilds both recruiting and funding 39s leaves me with no doubt that there is enough interest for a successful revival.

Furthermore, I am aware that much of the player pool @ 39 are active participants in the 19 bracket. The concern of many in the last revival, and what showed to be true, was that when people went to que 39s, 19 pops died as a result. This turned many people away from trying 39s. I believe that this should no longer be an issue due to the level of activity @19 in comparison to the last revival. Projects like GG19 and the twink cup have bolstered activity in that bracket to a place where pops are consistent each night. There are now more people queuing in the 19 bracket, allowing us to attempt a revival without affecting pops at 19.

The point of this thread is to find people who are interested! Please suggest what nights/times you think will be best. We will start with 1-2 nights per week and expand from there. Ill be compiling a list below. Please state your faction/class/spec.

Alliance:

Horde:
Tiptoe-Monk-BM/WW

what guilds are funding?

I am completely thrilled... I will have more 39s soon but for now...!!!!
(Horde)
Shockolates-Shaman-Resto/Ele
Ishapeqtx-Druid-Resto/Boom

Ishape#1391
-Add my btag anyone who is interested in 39s and arenas/wargames

Last edited by a moderator:
I am up for this! Previous revivals have been rough for me tho as a eu pleb with the old us 39 community set in stone on having games at like late times US on weekdays, making it super rough to catch games.

Hopefully there is enough interest to get this rolling and perhaps enough eus joining in(or just general consensus) that games could take place on weekends or just earlier times.

Looking forward to it and I will start updating my 39s

Anarchism @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft

Swaggynic @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft

I am up for this! Previous revivals have been rough for me tho as a eu pleb with the old us 39 community set in stone on having games at like late times US on weekdays, making it super rough to catch games.

Hopefully there is enough interest to get this rolling and perhaps enough eus joining in(or just general consensus) that games could take place on weekends or just earlier times.

Looking forward to it and I will start updating my 39s

Anarchism @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft

Swaggynic @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft

Saturdays do sound quite nice.

Might be an idea to do a thread on the blizz forum, there may be people with 39s that would be interested in another revival but wouldn't see this thread due to their own lack of interest in the shenanigans of TI.

Good luck with this latest revival, if it gets off the ground with consecutive weeks having a game night getting pops, it'd be worth resubbing, imo.

Most dominant player at 39 reporting for duty.

Rogue (A) Priest (A) Druid (A)
Warrior (H) Warlock (H)

I will definitely be making a 39 for the revival! I have heard nothing but positive things about this bracket and would gladly give it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread