US 39 Revival and <HoHos Laundry Service>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueballuh

Veteran
39s have been getting a lot of attention over the past month and there are multiple reasons why.

1. You gain access to your second tier of class talents at level 30.
2. Classes are much more balanced than the 19 and 29 brackets. Survival hunters are not broken, and all classes and specs are viable.
3. All classes have access to cc and/or interrupt abilities.
4. Que times are relatively short 2-7 minutes. On average, about 4 minutes.
5. Most games you will find twinks on both Alliance and Horde.

In light of the 39 revival, me and a couple buddies on Bleeding Hollow (H) formed <HoHos Laundry Service> in order to get all the 39s under one roof. We can help with funding/gearing/questions about BiS.

There are only 4 requirements to join the guild, and if you meet these we would love to have you.
  1. Know how to focus healers in BGs.
  2. Don't be an asshole.
  3. Know how to punish DPS who overextend in BGs.
  4. Don't be an asshole.
There is also a 39 guild located on Warsong-Alliance called <Underrated Bracket> who we have been queing into regularly and giving us a run for our money in BGs. They are also recruiting and we have been working to set up wargames for 3v3 and BGs with them.

If you have any questions regarding this post feel free to comment, message me, or add me on btag.

Btag: Blueballuh#1269

Last edited:
HoHos was awesome back in the day! Had a 19 Lock and warrior in there.
I've been running into your guildies in BGs. Who is legiondisc? Can't kill him lol and then you melt our team

@Blueballuh i might be subbing tomorrow. Joining on my ret and lock. Links in my sig.

Awesome brother! I'll add you when I get home in a bit
[doublepost=1520309427,1520309053][/doublepost]
HoHos was awesome back in the day! Had a 19 Lock and warrior in there.
I've been running into your guildies in BGs. Who is legiondisc? Can't kill him lol and then you melt our team

@Woddisc you're famous bro

Got an old 39 rogue on Bronzebeard. Still not sure what I'm going to do with him but I've been playing him as of late. Zemanov#1964

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread