39 ret pala weap.

The proc on ravager makes me lol so much when I see nubs with it in bgs.

Maerduk said:
The proc on ravager makes me lol so much when I see nubs with it in bgs.

on my first 39 twink (warrior) prior to Burning Crusade i use to run around with Ravager in full Scarlet set and every time i did the spin thing i would hit a macro that yelled things like "Blades of Light!" and "Light, give me strength!".

i was pretty awesome.

Rofl dude I had that set and the axe on my huntard and I'd do that too :D My buddy and I actually got some pretty awesome scarlet outfits together. I looked like the inquisitor and he looked like Mograine and we'd show up to raids like that yelling scarlet crusade quotes. :p "Arise My Champion!" "At your side m'lady" "Secrets, dirty secrets, tell me them" "Dirty secrets, I will rip them from your flesh" And of course the ever popular herod quotes ;)

y, i've seen that vid thats why i was looking for some argeuments between those weapons, sorry for the spelling :)

PoD is def better than the second best, BaR. But what does it matter anyway? Your a frkin retadin for gods sake.....

^

BAR until you can get a PoD. /thread

Samsom said:
for some it does matter because they wan't to have the best item in slot.

I was being sarcastic because rets are OP. The original poster(you) wasnt asking about the best item in slot, you were asking whether the pacifier or LoA was better. IMO, LoA is def better because and only because it is bc enchantable. BUT...pacifier looks wayyyyyy cooler.

Bromrotama said:
I was being sarcastic because rets are OP. The original poster(you) wasnt asking about the best item in slot, you were asking whether the pacifier or LoA was better. IMO, pacifier is def better because and only because it is bc enchantable. BUT...pacifier looks wayyyyyy cooler.

for me those are the best items in slot because i wont be able to obtain an PoD or even a BaR. oh and pacifiers isn't bc enchantbale.

Samsom said:
for me those are the best items in slot because i wont be able to obtain an PoD or even a BaR. oh and pacifiers isn't bc enchantbale.

Sorry meant to say LoA is better cause its bc enchantable. my apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread