39 Noob, take it easy :P

You can use an addon (GearQuipper for example) or use a macro "/equip 'Item Name' " with several lines, one for each item, for various sets.
Hope that helps!

For your prot set I would change your helm to Brigade circlet of stamina because it has +4stam over ravagers and strength isn't going to help you if you're flag carrying. If you're going full damage mitigation and eluding ring is good but i'd just go for the stamina ring instead just my preference

Same goes for the shield, I take The Green Tower over scarlet because it has 7 more stamina and a clutch proc vs rogues/druids/shamans. The sword of serenity over Guardians custodian because 9 stam> vs 100 armor and 5 defense. You're already stacked with armor so the top end HP is going to be more useful in general since you'll be taking plenty of magic damage and death rays to the face.

For your balance set Agility for a warrior is really good, so the Warsong rep ring and necklace is BiS for the extra crit. You could even get Ironaya's bracers of the monkey wich could roll 8/7

Last edited:
For your prot set I would change your helm to Brigade circlet of stamina because it has +4stam over ravagers and strength isn't going to help you if you're flag carrying. If you're going full damage mitigation and eluding ring is good but i'd just go for the stamina ring instead just my preference

Same goes for the shield, I take The Green Tower over scarlet because it has 7 more stamina and a clutch proc vs rogues/druids/shamans. The sword of serenity over Guardians custodian because 9 stam> vs 100 armor and 5 defense. You're already stacked with armor so the top end HP is going to be more useful in general since you'll be taking plenty of magic damage and death rays to the face.

For your balance set Agility for a warrior is really good, so the Warsong rep ring and necklace is BiS for the extra crit. You could even get Ironaya's bracers of the monkey wich could roll 8/7
Wasn't there an issue with The Green Tower breaking CC back in the day? I realize the tool tip says it causes 3 nature damage to attackers when hit, but I recall some sort of bug with that. Then again, that was like 12-13 years ago.

1st time doing 39 Bracket.. have always done 19s, did a little 29s and 49s back during BC, but never 39.

Making a Warrior and using this guide as a list of items:

https://sixtyupgrades.com/set/f8NxbMZ8rLeYv8YEQD7LA4

Also making a 2nd set (defensive/FC),
https://sixtyupgrades.com/set/siotU8CWPFkhnomsrNLAR5

So that means I'll have 2 Crushridge Bindings and 2 Scarlet Chestpieces with different enchants.

Anyway to swap out those two pieces or at least ideas?

Thanks!
Sup man Its Ozain

Wasn't there an issue with The Green Tower breaking CC back in the day? I realize the tool tip says it causes 3 nature damage to attackers when hit, but I recall some sort of bug with that. Then again, that was like 12-13 years ago.
It only causes the damage when you have the proc active. I haven't had any issues with it considering if they're cc'd they won't be hitting me to break it. The proc comes with 50 nature resist as well wich is madly clutch

Users who are viewing this thread