39 hpally

Update: I bought the tower for luls. I hope I won't regret it. I also have 1 Underworld Band atm, looking for a second one.

There is new ring's from satchel loot in 39 bracket, Tumultuous Ring of the Sorcerer got 7 sta 7 int 8 sp

At least I'm starting on Alliance as my main is one, but I'm not absolutely sure yet. Alliance I think.

The problem is Regulate, you dont got anyone to fight yet. I will be making a 39 allaince guild on draenor but it probably wont be today (schoolwork :()

yeah tower and underworld bands are really both worth it.

as for the tum ring, that is debateable, if your low on mana then I suggest getting it. it's up to you.

elocon said:
The problem is Regulate, you dont got anyone to fight yet. I will be making a 39 allaince guild on draenor but it probably wont be today (schoolwork :()

I'll hit ya up in-game whenever i get time to actually level.

elocon said:

stop pissing about with your dumb ass arguments allie side and make twinks! theres been so many posts on the 'argument' threads yet i dont see any of you being proactive in making a guild/lvling your characters.....if u want the bracket to work u need a lvl 39 to play on.

Users who are viewing this thread