39 guilds

ReckoningOG

Veteran
Just wondering if anyone has started a guild directory yet for the 39 bracket.

Yes, it would be useful!

definitely needed. If anyone is looking to start the thread. Me and Sorrow just started up <Team Birthday Party> the other day on Incendius

PVP Twink and Slash AFK horde side whitemane, think there was another but cant remember the name

I can start a list but in all honesty I don’t want to make a directory as I don’t have time to keep it up to date as I’m still lvling twinks.

Also a lot of my list will be one sided as I’m faction locked to a lot of servers so won’t be able to compile information on both factions.

But I can at least get it started on my days off from work, unless someone else wants to.
[doublepost=1579676771,1579675663][/doublepost]Also formatting in this website is hard for a boomer like me, so if I pass the information on to someone like say Outofspace maybe he could make it all pretty and user friendly.
[doublepost=1579677023][/doublepost]I’m also going hi-jack my own thread.

Just a question if you are in a 39 guild I’ve been wondering how many PoD users does your guild have?

Slash AFK has roughly 10 PoD users, 7/8 shammies and 3/4 warrs oh and 1 hunter ( dirty mofo )

Just go look at the 19s Guild directory thread and use what u like as a template, not much upkeep needed and just update it weekly, ezpz

Users who are viewing this thread