US 39 community meeting - state of the bracket

Should we have a 39 community meeting weekly or bi-weekly?

• weekly

• bi-weekly

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sun

';..;'
Hello fellow 39'rs.
With our great success over the past couple of months, everyone has been performing at a spectacular level. I could not be more appreciative of all the hard work and dedication that is being poured into the community. While the activity is great i think that it is time to start up a community meeting that we can hold either weekly or bi-weekly. This is to give me the opportunity to speak to you all at once, and give you all the opportunity to have your voice heard as well. As the 39 coordinator i can do my best for you all, but what really makes the most difference is how many of you are there for me filling in roles that are needed for our evolution. So lets keep this tremendous organization that we are building on the right track. So let me hear some thoughts on day, time, etc. I also think that having a meeting then some type of activity afterwards would be ideal, 3v3s, wargames, even world raids who knows the possibilities are limited only to the depth of our imagination, along with i am in talks with Intrepid studio representatives to have some of them join us to talk about Ashes of creation for those of you who may have your sites on that as well.

Are you talking about a discord meeting?

Ill help in in organizing and growing the 39 arena community as much as I can just let me know! Send me a message on bnet if you want to talk and if I'm not in discord

Users who are viewing this thread