39 BiS Standards (All Classes) Updated for Phase 5!

what enchant for surv weapons until the 15agi comes out in phase 3?

Weapon chain is the only worthwhile option currently. Striking enchant would also be better than nothing, but pretty negligible.

Last edited:
what about int for the mana pool? or nah? i have the LOA and 2x rapiers....just not sure.

Oh Mighty Int on a set will be amazing once it's out. There's no one hand Int enchants atm. 9 Int on a two hander would be fine if you aren't doing weapon swaps (you would cut off that Mana when swapping).

If you're after an Ambush talent build I'm not really the expert (hemo too stronk) but I would look at this setup which I think incorporates the best options into an Ambush only build. If you are interested in a Backstab/Ambush build we can look at those too.

I have to recommend that you go with Hemo though - you can still sneak three points into Imp Ambush for surprise burst by swapping to a dagger in stealth, and then you aren't useless when out of stealth.

If you had questions about gear choices other than the ones listed in the OP I'm happy to hear them too.

Last edited:
If you're after an Ambush talent build I'm not really the expert (hemo too stronk) but I would look at this setup which I think incorporates the best options into an Ambush only build. If you are interested in a Backstab/Ambush build we can look at those too.

I have to recommend that you go with Hemo though - you can still sneak three points into Imp Ambush for surprise burst by swapping to a dagger in stealth, and then you aren't useless when out of stealth.

If you had questions about gear choices other than the ones listed in the OP I'm happy to hear them too.

well.. consider the fact I'm new at 39's, I don't know the "meta" so if u advise me to go Hemo i 100% belive u!
the question now is, with Hemo build can i swap Bonebreaker with Stonevault Shiv for an Ambush opening on fc or it's useless?
Hemo is something like 9/0/21 without Lethality?

Most people go full 30 in Sub for Hemo - Malice is great but you're basically trading the 10% AP and final tier talents in Sub for 5% Crit and low tier talents that don't stack up.

Check out the OP for gearing and weapon choices. Swapping to a dagger for Ambush is totally viable, but unless you take the talents for 70% more Crit, you're usually better off using CS or Garrote, specially since if you don't have the Ambush talents you probably have at least one in Dirty Deeds.

Last edited:
Hey
I see you have 5 resist all on cloak instead of 3 agility for rogue.
How much chance to resist frost nova does 5 resist give us at 39?

Hey
I see you have 5 resist all on cloak instead of 3 agility for rogue.
How much chance to resist frost nova does 5 resist give us at 39?

More than 3 Agi! Not sure tbh, it's a pretty complex calculation, but I'd say the Arcane, Shadow, and Nature resists are even more handy. I have seen that +4 resist is worth about 1 Agility Equivalency Point, so +5 All would come to about 6 AEP.

More than 3 Agi! Not sure tbh, it's a pretty complex calculation, but I'd say the Arcane, Shadow, and Nature resists are even more handy. I have seen that +4 resist is worth about 1 Agility Equivalency Point, so +5 All would come to about 6 AEP.
Do you know what spell school hunter traps qualify as? or are they their own separate thing.

Do you know what spell school hunter traps qualify as? or are they their own separate thing.

Should be Frost and Fire.

holy pally talents? severe lack of ally heals on Ashkandi wsg's....getting ripped by hordies. ggs though

Yeah do it, Ally's ultimate weapon :]

30 in Holy is standard with flex points being Lasting Judgement / Imp Wisdom / Imp LoH

Quick question why is Stonevault considered better than Wsg Sword for hemo rogues. Same goes for Fiendish dagger and wsg dagger. Also can't make up my mind with weapon enchants,right now im using double fiery but ive heard double crusader or lifestealing is a thing too.

All the builds require zero rep. Most people can determine whether or not WSG items are better, but the guide is meant for deploying a fresh toon.

Thank you. Thought so. What about the enchants question?

For Hemo you want Crusader MH, that's most important. OH proc enchants are generally pretty bad due to your white attacks suffering a 24% base miss rate. However in lieu of +15 Agi you could take any of the proc enchants you want, it won't make that big of an impact. I would personally use double Sader or even a weapon chain OH for now.

Users who are viewing this thread