39 arms warrior

Revelosh armguards of power are certainly something to consider. Crit doesn't feel like something you can effectively stack at this lvl so I dislike the 6/6/6 rings. I would use the band of vigor from dire maul.

Trinket wise there is Omarion's gift which you can run over the battlemaster. Giving another on use and crit rating over haste. They might also stack the same way both agi on use trinkets do.

Yeah, I've been trying for the Revlosh's for a little while. I'll check the ring and trinket out. Do you think critical or Vers for neck, rings, cloak? My hp feels quite low, altho I haven't seen the scaling effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I take 10% more constant damage and 5% more reduction over a ~10-15% higher chance to do 50% more damge some of the time. Only fury warriors should crit stack IMO since their mechanics revolve around it.

You're in prot spec right now(jelly of your mara shield T.T) But looks like you have everything if you aren't going for a green lens. I see a lot of ret pallies with The Pacifier - Item - World of Warcraft, maybe give that a whirl if you're feeling adventurous.

I suggest whirlwind/Tclap glyph for arms over shattering throw, unless you're going into arena and you know it's against a mage/pally.

Looking good :)

My hp feels quite low, altho I haven't seen the scaling effects.

Ideally you'll want at least 7k, anything below that and you might spike too fast for healers to react since you're going to be one of the most prominent targets at times. Defensive stance makes your stam more effective, and enraged regen + battlemasters will help in a pinch. Just remember your stances and not to charge in too deep, you'll get a feel for how much punishment you can take after playing around for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I take 10% more constant damage and 5% more reduction over a ~10-15% higher chance to do 50% more damge some of the time. Only fury warriors should crit stack IMO since their mechanics revolve around it.

You're in prot spec right now(jelly of your mara shield T.T) But looks like you have everything if you aren't going for a green lens. I see a lot of ret pallies with The Pacifier - Item - World of Warcraft, maybe give that a whirl if you're feeling adventurous.

I suggest whirlwind/Tclap glyph for arms over shattering throw, unless you're going into arena and you know it's against a mage/pally.

Looking good :)

Ideally you'll want at least 7k, anything below that and you might spike too fast for healers to react since you're going to be one of the most prominent targets at times. Defensive stance makes your stam more effective, and enraged regen + battlemasters will help in a pinch. Just remember your stances and not to charge in too deep, you'll get a feel for how much punishment you can take after playing around for a while.

I'd like to go lens route but I'm a poor boy and Tich never has lenses of any kind on AH. I'm thinking of trying prot out though/switching to vers as you said. Do you just sit in d-stance as prot or do you switch when going offensive?

D-stance is your stance 100% of the time as a prot war -- battle stance has no benefit, and actually disables your revenge/unwavering sentinel passive.

bonus armor is attack power with defensive benefits. It's 100% worth getting the amulet, but Sergeant's Cloak - Item - World of Warcraft scales better than the BoA cloak.

Crit>haste. Your stat priority should look like BA=>str>vers>crit>>haste, imo.

From my testing, Sword of Decay - Item - World of Warcraft pulls slightly ahead of heirloom sword for devastate and execute, while heirloom sword is better for revenge and Tclap/deep wounds (because it has AP). Since stacking crusaders isn't banned, it can be beneficial to use both at different times, but I'd primarily hold onto heirloom sword.

bonus armor is attack power with defensive benefits. It's 100% worth getting the amulet, but Sergeant's Cloak - Item - World of Warcraft scales better than the BoA cloak.

Crit>haste. Your stat priority should look like BA=>str>vers>crit>>haste, imo.

From my testing, Sword of Decay - Item - World of Warcraft pulls slightly ahead of heirloom sword for devastate and execute, while heirloom sword is better for revenge and Tclap/deep wounds (because it has AP). Since stacking crusaders isn't banned, it can be beneficial to use both at different times, but I'd primarily hold onto heirloom sword.

I was dueling a bit last night and prot hits surprisingly hard while maintaining an abundance of rage. I'd like to try the decay but theres only ever one for 75k. Just trying to get the ring from Uld now.

Probably common sense, but port can solo uld pretty quickly in only a few pulls if you glyph victory rush and use your mitigation/kite well. Gl grinding!

Users who are viewing this thread