39 Aff Lock

Mrcer

OG
Cér @ Moon Guard - Community - World of Warcraft

My biggest concern is my weapon enchant. i know at 19/29s elemental force #hype is real but it seems like it gets quickly diminished by 39s high health pools.

Any critiques would be appreciated!

Also anyone know the stats on green lens of the sorcerer?

I see you are going hard in the haste. Have you noticed a +1 dot tick on any of your spells, opposed to when you have no haste at all?

I'm stacking haste for a lowered GCD so I can spread dots faster.

I like it but personally I don't like stacking haste that heavy when int likely has a much greater weight. Also ele force is trash at 39. Having tested quite a bit, especially for dot classes, 20 spell power is really strong. Ele force is capped at 10 PPM which means for dot classes its really very weak compared to a flat damage buff to each dot tick, which is what 20 spellpower is. This flat damage buff really adds up if you get the dots rolling on multiple targets which you should be doing as a warlock.

I see you are going hard in the haste. Have you noticed a +1 dot tick on any of your spells, opposed to when you have no haste at all?
Haste gives a flat damage increase now - there aren't haste plateaus anymore, just adds partial ticks until it reaches a full tick of benefit, at which time it adds another partial tick within that duration.

I like it but personally I don't like stacking haste that heavy when int likely has a much greater weight. Also ele force is trash at 39. Having tested quite a bit, especially for dot classes, 20 spell power is really strong. Ele force is capped at 10 PPM which means for dot classes its really very weak compared to a flat damage buff to each dot tick, which is what 20 spellpower is. This flat damage buff really adds up if you get the dots rolling on multiple targets which you should be doing as a warlock.

I hear your words. But EF isn't capped at 10 PPM. It scales with haste. EF is weak as fuk. will play around with other enchants and see what i find.

At this level, I just stuck with "gift" enchants as my secondary enchants as secondary stats do not scale well at this level. Have you looked at the difference in your cast times when you swap out your chest to an heirloom chest? It would not change your GCD that much, perhaps .03 sec. But it would help your critical strike.

If you wanna change chest don't use the loom one. Use robes of koegler or fallen apprentice. Crit is of very little use for warlocks and both of the other options offer more int or haste. Koegler fits your current build better for sure being 12/17/7/8 but don't overlook the raw int of fallen apprentice at 18/18

Users who are viewing this thread