39 activity

Grump

Grandfathered
I created a 29 shaman but decided i hate the bracket and am comsidering leveling him to 39. Is it worth it? How is the bracetk doing as far as activity, queue pops and such? Is it worth it to make the change or just forget about it?

How comepetitive are the games?

I would definatly recomend this bracket . Lots of fun and viable classes or specs you wouldn't see in 19's or 29's . At the moment the best place to be on a toon would be bleedin hollow on horde side . Luckily that's where ur 29 is at . Hurray ! If I were you I would try an get in touch with dime or Meagan in the guild " drunk and vulgar " they have a thread in the guild section too. That guild will be your best chance for lots of fun activity . While I may not agree with his bg philosophy's he is definitely all about getting activity going and I see a lot of inter guild activity in the future there. Good luck and have fun . Shamans are great at 39 :)

Most games are 1-1/2-1, when both sides has an FC the games are very fun. Due to the increase of abilities there is more outplay potential and makes it feel much more balanced then any other bracket

Users who are viewing this thread