32 Twink gearing Help

FrozenWill

Legend
Lvl to 35, scratch the DS tier and go for SoO stuff unless you’re just wanting to have a dragon soul legacy toon

Edit: expacs mixed up there for a sec

Lvl to 35, scratch the DS tier and go for SoO stuff unless you’re just wanting to have a dragon soul legacy toon

Edit: expacs mixed up there for a sec

thanks but I already have a 35 warlock

at lvl32 you have access to ROTP 3, you'll need JC prof on your toon for some of the following items

take a look at Figurine - Emerald Boar, which gives 10 str, 2 sockets for 5str/6stam gem, 1 bonus attack power

Cubic Ring (Kubiline Ring) thats 8 stam, 20 mast + versa, 1 socket for 5str/6stam gem (get the max mast and least versa version, you might need to craft many to get one with the perfect combination)

do the same thing for Queen's Opal Loop if you want both of your rings to produce max mast, its identical in stats to Cubic Ring, these 2 rings are uniq equip so it will be just nice to have 1 each

same thing for Queen's Opal Pendant, which gives 8 str, 20 mast, 1 socket for 5/6 gem, you need to make several to get the perfect combo ie. max mast, min versa.

you can take a look at Haunted Steel Greaves, its 6 str, 11 stam, 5 has, 7 mast, 2 sockets for 5str/6stam gem, 2 bonus mast ..

i try to get all my str and stam from 5str/6stam gems .. and then mast from everywhere else .. mast is useful for FDK

i am not sure if Blackout Truncheon scale for lvl32, but it has 2 sockets for 5/6 gems, and not sure if Peacekeeper Blade also scale for lvl32, but if you use Blackout, then you will need another 1H, so you can check peacekeeper out or any other 1H with socket.. if you want to use 2 1H, you can then put 2 crusader on each of them, its stronger than DK's own fallen crusader enchant, i was told

you might want to compare if a +6 primary stat enchant on your cloak is better than your current one too.

have you added another gem socket to your belt already ?

i didnt follow the stat guide for FDK, and stack mast and versa instead for low lvl dk characters, reason being, the 5/6 gem already gives a big amount of power and health, mast and versa will further increase the dmg output, fdk cant run away easily during a fight, so it needs to down the enemy asap, either that or die

Users who are viewing this thread