31-5 | Alliance vs Horde Sunday Wargames | New grouping strategy for faster starts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 31-5 | Alliance vs Horde Sunday Wargames | New grouping strategy for faster start

Shamatix

Would it work if everyone in PremadeGroup 1 and 2 were on Starter-Accounts? (we don't have battletag-lists) Or would it be enough if the leader of the SpectatorGroup was on a subscribed-account?

I know the leader of the spectatorgrp needs the leader of premadegrp 1 and 2 on their battle.tag friend list so I think the leader of all 3 grps has to have "battletag"

Re: 31-5 | Alliance vs Horde Sunday Wargames | New grouping strategy for faster start

[MENTION=7013]Shamatix[/MENTION]

Hmm, if this list is the same list as the Battle.net friends list from the launcher, then it might work.
I will get some people together and give this a shot. Is there a way to do this without the addon btw, with commands or such instead?

PSA:

If you see, for example, a lot of Hordes or Rogues signed up; don't be discouraged to sign up as Horde or Rogue. I can easily tweak the rosters to make room for more of whatever might be full, thanks to all the people who signed up with more than one faction/character.
Be encouraged to sign up with more than one character though if there already are a lot of players of your faction/class!

Thanks to all the people signing up with their Skype-usernames. It is however not necessary to post them here if you don't feel comfortable doing so, you can also give them out in-game while we are grouping up or waiting for the games to start. Just make sure that you have Skype installed and are ready to join the call on Sunday (talking is not necessary but listening is, remember).

What about considering to join other bgs as wargames if there is a surplus of palyers? Like AB or EOTS :O

I see lots of people already on Horde and tbh i wanted to play Horde but, others should have a chance to participate also on horde side so i can pass my spot and if alliance is already full, one thing hit me. If you guys will use that Arena Spectator or what it's called, i can be on spectator side and stream the games having maybe one team on sound also? What do you think?

PS: Don't be shy people and go on Skype, two weeks ago when i attended on Horde, Skype was really fun and entertaining. Don't miss it ;)

[MENTION=22185]Leverage[/MENTION]

I see you did not read last week's Notes and Changes! ;)
We will actually be playing AB if a certain amount of players are signed up, you can read more about under General Information.

[MENTION=2465]Achmed[/MENTION]

Don't worry, you're already signed up as a reserve. Also, I'm fairly certain that the ArenaLive addon won't work with F2Ps, it seems like something that would require full Battletag functionality. I will test it though and if it is to work then your suggestion will make for a super cool stream! :)

Leverage

I see you did not read last week's Notes and Changes! ;)
We will actually be playing AB if a certain amount of players are signed up, you can read more about under General Information.

Achmed

Don't worry, you're already signed up as a reserve. Also, I'm fairly certain that the ArenaLive addon won't work with F2Ps, it seems like something that would require full Battletag functionality. I will test it though and if it is to work then your suggestion will make for a super cool stream! :)

Please do test it. I think also it would be wicked ;)

After having closed this thread for two hours while I cleaned it up at the OP's request I am now re-opening it. I had to delete nearly 90 off-topic and insulting posts. Infractions have been handed out accordingly.

There was a side conversation going regarding exploits and the people who do them. This has been deleted because that is not the purpose of this post. The OP requested the thread be cleaned up and he has already made note of the concerns you expressed so there is no need to express them again.

If you have any questions or issue, bring them up with me in a PM. Other than that, please continue to post on topic about the wargame, signing up for the wargame, or other organizational matters regarding the wargame.

[MENTION=18878]AlbinoCow[/MENTION]

Okay, thanks for the heads up.

[MENTION=20419]paranoi[/MENTION]

I might be able to put you on Horde. I just moved myself over to Ally to make room for an extra DPS-spot on Horde, and it's usually fairly easy to find players from Magtheridon or TN to fill the remaining Ally-spots with.

I'm fairly sure that [MENTION=20416]doumatjee[/MENTION] will be able to play his Resto Shaman, and I hope [MENTION=22185]Leverage[/MENTION] will be able to make it in time for the games (do you think you will?). That would put us at two Alliance Healers, would you, [MENTION=23543]Marens[/MENTION], maybe be available?

[MENTION=18878]AlbinoCow[/MENTION]

Okay, thanks for the heads up.

[MENTION=20419]paranoi[/MENTION]

I might be able to put you on Horde. I just moved myself over to Ally to make room for an extra DPS-spot on Horde, and it's usually fairly easy to find players from Magtheridon or TN to fill the remaining Ally-spots with.

I'm fairly sure that [MENTION=20416]doumatjee[/MENTION] will be able to play his Resto Shaman, and I hope [MENTION=22185]Leverage[/MENTION] will be able to make it in time for the games (do you think you will?). That would put us at two Alliance Healers, would you, [MENTION=23543]Marens[/MENTION], maybe be available?

I'm not sure, but you can put me on reserve.
Chrysotis - Resto Druid - Magtheridon Alliance
Amargith - Disc Priest - Magtheridon Alliance
Marens - Holy Paladin - Magtheridon Alliance

Users who are viewing this thread