2k MMR Rogue LF Arena/RBG

1800 becos of prot and discs? your a rogue....
72 / 74* Prots and discs. Realize this, Prot palas hit 9k in 1 shot and priests pet hits 4k crit per hit.. you'll understand how broke arena is and how impossible it is getting past certain rating.

72 / 74* Prots and discs. Realize this, Prot palas hit 9k in 1 shot and priests pet hits 4k crit per hit.. you'll understand how broke arena is and how impossible it is getting past certain rating.

im playing hunter disc, which is way harder then rogue priest at this current time which says alot about you as a rogue. ive been hit for 10k and 11k. im currently sat a 2050. if you got a brain, you can play rogue. if you aint winning games in the opener as a rogue in this current meta your dog.

my healers get 2 shot, i got no chance taking 2 of them whatever skill level.. And hunter priest is not hard lmao chimera aimed shot and their dead.

oneshot that priest brah 2200 2s easymode check mine fabbckhadgar

A rogue that isn't peeled can rape most classes in the opener, if you haven't been past 2k you don't get to call other people clueless, especially playing the most faceroll class this season (arguably more retarded than prot pala in S12).

especially in the 70s bracket

SlaughterEU are you acting like the game is hard or what's going on? I mean you're stuck at 1550 in 3s, 70 is soo hard, with a disc, 2k Flex? I shake my head and then laugh at you mate. Does not matter if he is 1800 or 2000, he is looking to play not for someone that got 2k in a twink bracket to talk.

Ding, Gratz man, you just hit Another level of embaressing. Most people play or played 70 cause of fun, for you it's a sport cause you Think he is fun. And you're brain seem to Dodge the subject, Caps just to make you read it okey? Okey! HIS EXP OR CURRENT RATING DOES NOT MATTER, HE IS NOT HERE TO LOOK LIKE A TRYHARD, HE IS HERE TO PLAY, YOU'RE HERE TO TALK.... Any succés this time? and keep down the breathing, and just have a argument, cause you look so Young when you gotta swear and caps(for Another reason then me) to seem relevant. please calm down :) ty! /cross

SlaughterEU stop tryharding hunters are verry OP at lvl 70..

Last time I checked there was automatic spell checking when you write posts on twinkinfo ;s

But really I have to agree with SlaughterEU on the point that if a rogue is lower rated than hunters in the current state of the bracket, that rogue is probably doing something 'verry' wrong :>

Really isn't a race dudes, skill will Always prevail, it's either gear or class. and swear abit more SlaugherEU, challanged ;););) :)

It's always fun to play 70s... but don't go "CYA AT BLIZZCON" mode where the majority acts like they're playing better than Khuna's RMP on their 20k hp discs or 12k critting protpalas.

Users who are viewing this thread