2H Weapon for 59

ov3

Veteran
Does the movement speed buff stack if a fury warrior dual wielded these?

I'm not sure.

Sure if they did stack for 120% movement speed then it could be interesting, but I wouldn't duel wield them as there are better options for you.

The heal is only worthwhile on a reti as it scales from spellpower. Warriors heal very little with the weapon.

That makes sense, what about with a HMT warrior? More versatility and a damage reduction racial might be cool. I might have to give this a try once I'm done gearing my other twinks. Also fury warriors heal themselves fairly often don't they? Between bloodthirst and victory rush?

That makes sense, what about with a HMT warrior? More versatility and a damage reduction racial might be cool. I might have to give this a try once I'm done gearing my other twinks. Also fury warriors heal themselves fairly often don't they? Between bloodthirst and victory rush?

Roll something else - the brackets are saturated with warriors atm :)

The heal is only worthwhile on a reti as it scales from spellpower. Warriors heal very little with the weapon.

Corect me if i´m wrong but heals as reti scales from strength. I watch on my pala it gives to me 549/5sec

Yeah but HMT can only be like 5 classes lol

Here's an idea.

Go enhancement. U can get some really strong weps at 59.
Plenty of sockets from gear.
The HMT will be awesome too because u get some mobility, one thing enhance could do more with.
Not to mention they're getting a buff in 8.1 too!
[doublepost=1542035476,1542035327][/doublepost]
Corect me if i´m wrong but heals as reti scales from strength. I watch on my pala it gives to me 549/5sec

Retribution Paladins have a hidden spellpower stat which is derived from your attack power stat.
This is why that weapon scales well with Retribution but doesn't scale well with Warriors. Warriors don't have that spellpower stat.

This is the same for something like Wraith Scythe that deals more damage for classes with spellpower stats (Monk, Shaman, Paladin) compared to those without (Rogues, Warriors)

That actually does sound pretty sweet. Follow up question though, first time hearing about this hidden spell power stat, would that also affect something like elemental force?

That actually does sound pretty sweet. Follow up question though, first time hearing about this hidden spell power stat, would that also affect something like elemental force?

I'm not 100% sure on all the enchants/procs/effects that are affected by spellpower.

I'm almost certain that elemental force is flat damage that jumps up in damage after level 70(?). I'm not even sure if it's affected by versatility to be honest. I'd want to say yes but that enchant is strange.
[doublepost=1542037964,1542037910][/doublepost]@OreoSneaky Download DejaCharacterStats addon to see all the hidden stats as you would have in earlier expansions.

Ok cool, thank you. Still kind of new to current twinking, used to play it a lot back in WotLK but just recently started again once they got rid of templates and there is a lot of information that seems pretty difficult to come by. Thanks again for the info

Users who are viewing this thread