US 29 Wargames/Premades

Kegboss

Grandfathered
Wanting to set up some wargames in arenas and warsongs next Sunday the 7th. My guild has been very active with around 10+ on every night so we have been doing many within guild. If you are interested please let me know.

thanks,
KegBoss Gm of <Perfection>

My objection to you is that 20 plebmade has a flaw and it's the 2 willing to help out in the situation. Coming from a biased standpoint. I think that they should leave 29 alone cause they originate in the 20s and too be honest with you even though they are promoting competetive gameplay in the bracket for 20s, it's the same people everytime which lead me to believe that no progress is bring made to be 100% honest since its literally the same people on different sides. Level 29s is a whole different category. I would like to say the last time I recall I remember either of you doing a 29s war game was never. I actually have experience and I would like to say that if you want to wargame keg I would possibly be down if I can get the numbers from my guild. So that this war game has something meaningfull behind it. Not just fun games. Plebmades are fun. But where's the stakes, where's the bragging rights. That's what is flawed In the 20s. 29s should be strictly Gvg if you don't got the numbers don't make the claims which in my case I can get the people I just choose not to.

Also for a bracket off of 29s that hasn't been active in wargaming for over a year in a half your date requirements are absolutely and say this with all my heart, illogical and not even considerate. You literally have all the plebs 29s on hollow no offense. I need time to recruit and fund people for games when I have to take the chance that people are going to literally log on for one day after there funded. so I have to spend gold that I dont have just to get people to come, hoping that they won't stop playing after the one day of wargames.

I agree and disagree with you @Thotfc. I agree when you say that we have a majority of the same people showing up, but I disagree somewhat because we have noticed a lot of new faces coming out since we have started.

Now for the 29 thing, there is no chance at a guild v guild. 29s would be better off setting up plebmades. As of right now I see only two level 29 guilds that have the numbers, as a post this. That is <Perfection> and <Out Played>. I know that <Out Played> isn't interested in premading, because I've tried to get them to.

My thing to @Kegboss is that you get your members in <Perfection> to roll level 20s for the Wargaming scene. When it comes to guild v guild competition you'll have a better chance. <RRBC> has a team, and so does my guild, whichever name we finally decide to stick with :p. Also <Proper Play>, <Twink Capped>, and <För Twenty> seem to be working on getting teams up and running. I'm also pretty sure <AP twinks> could get a team up and going as well.

Well if plebmadez are going to be set up make a effort to not have it be the same people everytime best of luck. I put in my 2 cents

I'll message you guys tonight when I'm on. I can run 20s and 29s and with how active my guild has been I'll be able to toss some subs for whoever we play if needed. This is all for fun not bragging rights.

I'll message you guys tonight when I'm on. I can run 20s and 29s and with how active my guild has been I'll be able to toss some subs for whoever we play if needed. This is all for fun not bragging rights.
Exactly! That's awesome to hear!

Ill be there GM you can count on me for fc or w/e what time tonight does it start? cause I was on lastnight till 3:30am and nothing happened

Users who are viewing this thread