29 Rogue Soloing Gnomer

Status
Not open for further replies.
glyph that gives evasion +5 sec duration or something, might be worth :p

EDIT: Or the one that gives energy every time you dodge during evasion, might give some nice dps boost!
EDIT2: Pull boss and a lot of mobs, pop evasion with energy glyph (10 energy every time u dodge i think?) blade flurry the boss with a revealing + sinister + evis etc combo, mobs should die and boss takes lot of dmg while you take 0 dmg profit?

Last edited by a moderator:
glyph that gives evasion +5 sec duration or something, might be worth :p

EDIT: Or the one that gives energy every time you dodge during evasion, might give some nice dps boost!
EDIT2: Pull boss and a lot of mobs, pop evasion with energy glyph (10 energy every time u dodge i think?) blade flurry the boss with a revealing + sinister + evis etc combo, mobs should die and boss takes lot of dmg while you take 0 dmg profit?

The evasion + mobs way ended horribly xD

Use tankier gear, as in loom swords, loom chest, loom cloak, just general stuff that has a high amount of stamina without sacrificing too much of other stats. Use AGM + Healing Trinket + Loom neck for 3 seperate heals. Use thistle Tea. Use sharpening stones, 8 agi elixir, food, shadow oil. Get 5 combos off the last mob you killed to get a 30 second recuperate ticking before you enter the fight. Maybe use bandages? Idk maybe you can get a tick or 2 between hits? Use drums. Make sure you use 2x ele force, sword MH dagger OH and slice and dice for maximum stubstained DPS. This is all I can think of tbh :p

Or... you can go with a resto druid and stealth together. And kill boss super easily and both of you get the rings you want :)

Use tankier gear, as in loom swords, loom chest, loom cloak, just general stuff that has a high amount of stamina without sacrificing too much of other stats. Use AGM + Healing Trinket + Loom neck for 3 seperate heals. Use thistle Tea. Use sharpening stones, 8 agi elixir, food, shadow oil. Get 5 combos off the last mob you killed to get a 30 second recuperate ticking before you enter the fight. Maybe use bandages? Idk maybe you can get a tick or 2 between hits? Use drums. Make sure you use 2x ele force, sword MH dagger OH and slice and dice for maximum stubstained DPS. This is all I can think of tbh :p

Or... you can go with a resto druid and stealth together. And kill boss super easily and both of you get the rings you want :)

Thanks for the tips. :D

On a side note if any stealthies want to tag along, ferals / resto / boomies etc. I just want the agility ones, I'm pretty lucky with getting monkey drops. :c Inbox me.

I used to solo Gnomer about 5 years ago on a 29 gnome rogue. I think I used the Gnomish Harm Prevention belt and a few other tricks to get it done...

I've tried soloing that boss so many times. Can't seem to take him out. Even with potions, buffs, food and bombs lol.

Noah @ Ghostlands - Community - World of Warcraft

1. get a pve set (bis bg items are not same as bis out of bg) Might want to try less of a glass-cannon set, and bit more of a balanced set.
2. get another glyph. the one that gives evasion +5sec duration, or the one that gives 10 energy every time you dodge with evasion might be nice.
3. use drums of rage. +25% haste is huge.
4. get 5 combos before you open boss, or preferably get 5cb SnD, 5cb recuperate and 5 combo points stored before you open.
5. try dual ele force, it might yield better DPS. Dual landslide could work too

Obviously there's more stuff to do if you want maximum efficiency, but some of these are some of the not-so-obvious, and which came to my mind first. If with these changes you aren't able to kill him... You're doing something terribly wrong :p Please let me know how it worked out :)

1. get a pve set (bis bg items are not same as bis out of bg) Might want to try less of a glass-cannon set, and bit more of a balanced set.
2. get another glyph. the one that gives evasion +5sec duration, or the one that gives 10 energy every time you dodge with evasion might be nice.
3. use drums of rage. +25% haste is huge.
4. get 5 combos before you open boss, or preferably get 5cb SnD, 5cb recuperate and 5 combo points stored before you open.
5. try dual ele force, it might yield better DPS. Dual landslide could work too

Obviously there's more stuff to do if you want maximum efficiency, but some of these are some of the not-so-obvious, and which came to my mind first. If with these changes you aren't able to kill him... You're doing something terribly wrong :p Please let me know how it worked out :)

Thanks for the tips. I'll try it out soon. I do have a PVE set I use for dungeons :D

Ive gotten him to 15% using glyph of evasion, a balanced set (mostly boa), bandaids and double ef. If i had dragonslayer and kings im sure I could have soloed. Its definitely possible, just takes a lot of time preparing

Get pre combo points as well

The really tough one to solo is the ambassador. I always had hard time with him at 24. I would think that Mechatorque would be a cake walk at 29. I have not tried it honestly. Has something changed?

/cheers
Sweetsidney

The really tough one to solo is the ambassador. I always had hard time with him at 24. I would think that Mechatorque would be a cake walk at 29. I have not tried it honestly. Has something changed?

/cheers
Sweetsidney

I'm taking deep breaths every time i read your comments, so I don't pop a vain in my face.. You are one of the most active on the forum but you never bring something useful to the table, its all about stating some skill or knowledge.

I guess I just have to apply the "Haters Gonna Hate" topic to you. Go ***********self.

/cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread