29 rogue check list, anything I'm missing?

sheckelberg

Veteran
My rogues at 27 now and so far I've gotten seal of wrynn and triprunners. Gonna start exploring all the zones for ab/wsg, rfk and razzeric gloves. Anywhere else notable to explore or do? Already explored stv(5/12 on agm woot woot!). I've gotten all the boe besides vendetta and boots, here's my full gear list:

9/9 pathfinder of monkey cap
River pride choker
Tiger strike mantle
Raptor hunter tunic
Razzerics racing grips
7/6 of monkey belt
Tripprunner dungarees
29 of the monkey boots
Thunderbrow ring
Seal of wrynn
Agm
Engineer trinket
Zealot blade
Vendetta
Nightstalker bow(got ranger bow for now)

Anything I'm missing I'd want to pick up?

Also what does everyone consider best mh enchant? I used to run either crusader or 15 agi in the past, would I be better off with fiery or lifestealing though?
[doublepost=1569954994,1569950556][/doublepost]forgot the forest tracker epaulets, hopefully mantle of thieves eventually.

Mastery quests almost level you up 2 levels and they start at 28, so definitely bring a 60 along to kill mobs for you if you can. I am only 1 bar from 30 because I did it in a normal group. I was unable to get the Thousand Needles gloves cause of that.

Didn't see you mention bracers, Emissary Cuffs are BiS but a pain to farm. I would go with crusader for that build, you'll get a lot of procs. Horde gets Deftkin Belt but I think a BoE is best for ally.

Last edited:
I will just wait for AB belt and boots tbh. Unless you can pick up some BoE cheap, same goes for necklace.

Thanks for the replies guys, I knew about the cuffs but they are way to hard to farm. I couldn't even get them after endless tries on my 29 12 years ago and that was with high level friends. I don't know anyone on this server so I have to pay randoms to help haha.

Mastery quests almost level you up 2 levels and they start at 28, so definitely bring a 60 along to kill mobs for you if you can. I am only 1 bar from 30 because I did it in a normal group. I was unable to get the Thousand Needles gloves cause of that.

Did you do just the raptor mastery? Says it should be about 9000 from the quest turn ins, even if I killed all the raptors solo I don't see how that would get you over 28.
[doublepost=1570080331,1570080198][/doublepost]
I will just wait for AB belt and boots tbh. Unless you can pick up some BoE cheap, same goes for necklace.

I got everything super cheap watching the auction house so no big deal and I figure it doesn't hurt to be bis while you farm the honor.

If you want to negate as much experience as possible for kill quest such as raptor mastery, group up, get yourself killed, and let your party members do all the heavy lifting. You'll get 0xp while dead, and I doubt anyone would mind letting you leech. (especially if you tip them 10 silver or so...at the end of the day, it'll be worth it)

I can't bring myself to leech that much without knowing anyone :p

This worked out well enough, I already had Wryn and the Gnomeregan pants by luck (a group was looking for a DPS just for Thermaplugg).

If you want to negate as much experience as possible for kill quest such as raptor mastery, group up, get yourself killed, and let your party members do all the heavy lifting. You'll get 0xp while dead, and I doubt anyone would mind letting you leech. (especially if you tip them 10 silver or so...at the end of the day, it'll be worth it)

Good tip, didn't know you could be dead and get credit for quests like that.

I can't bring myself to leech that much without knowing anyone :p

This worked out well enough, I already had Wryn and the Gnomeregan pants by luck (a group was looking for a DPS just for Thermaplugg).

Most people are happy to help, I got a lvl60 hunter to get me the pants in gnomer offering 10g and he said to keep it at the end. Halfway through the tunic, I just go to the spots where they are find someone doing it and offer them 50s. They always tell me to keep it and help me.

if you're 1 bar from 30 and planning to twink it, you'll have to reroll.
wsg/ab mark quest will ding you

Users who are viewing this thread