29 Retribution Paladin

Raz

yo what's good
Hi I'm Raz. As most of you probably know, I have this Retribution Paladin and I like playing it.
Thought it was time for people to let me know what they think.
Obvious things to change are: Boots - Caverndeeps, Rings - Charged Gear of Strength

About the rings I personally would give up 2 Strength for 3 Stamina that Silverlaine's Family Seal gives me.
About the boots I just don't have the gold for it and I don't really fancy using 100k+ for a pair of boots that I don't really need.

Anyways, rate please. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Razxd/advanced

Last edited by a moderator:
Use Boots of the Hero (7/7/7) or Savage Trotters (9/9) until you can get Caverndeep

Thorbia's Gauntlets (12 str 4 stam) with 12 stam are good gloves if you want a balanced set, or else your gloves or 14 str gloves are good.

Defiler's Mail Girdle - Item - World of Warcraft if you want a bit more balance

Also, why are you using multistrike?

Use Boots of the Hero (7/7/7) or Savage Trotters (9/9) until you can get Caverndeep

Thorbia's Gauntlets (12 str 4 stam) with 12 stam are good gloves if you want a balanced set, or else your gloves or 14 str gloves are good.

Defiler's Mail Girdle - Item - World of Warcraft if you want a bit more balance

Also, why are you using multistrike?

Multistrike is insane, much better than versa for what ive seen, i do so much more dmg and healing with multistrike
and sure ill try those boots and gloves, got them all i think

Multistrike is insane, much better than versa for what ive seen, i do so much more dmg and healing with multistrike
and sure ill try those boots and gloves, got them all i think

I did the math for multistrike a while back and it came out to be worse than haste/vers/crit in terms of DPS. Although it does have the "fun" factor, vers is overall best.

Collarspike Bracers are 8str / stam or 9 str / stam scaled, atleast I think so... worth checking out anyways and a lot easier to get as horde at 29 than as alli.

looks gud to me, 8/10

I like the pally, the multistrike is new to me however on a ret and I have never seen it really used before, gonna have to try that out man!

9.999999/10 :3

Copy Daksa, she's the best.

Users who are viewing this thread