29 Resto Shaman

Hi y'all,

Ronjeremieh @ Darkspear - Community - World of Warcraft

Looking for some helpful feedback on my Restoration Shaman. Going towards a Stamina build

Edit: Would also appreciate any advice as for professions/consumables :)

Use Fine Leather Gloves (10 stam 7 int) and more armor rather than your 11 stam 3 int gloves
What does your leg enchant scale to? Sapphire Spellthread is 4 spellpower 3 stamina
Use Minor Speed on boots, the extra 10% speed will be MUCH more useful than 5 stamina
Change your ring enchants to gift of haste, and get Maywiki's Favorite Ring - Item - World of Warcraft (5 int 8 stam) instead of your 4 int 8 stam ring
Your stamina is EXTREMELY excessive, unless you are a horrible fakecaster you really don't need anywhere near that much stamina.

Use Fine Leather Gloves (10 stam 7 int) and more armor rather than your 11 stam 3 int gloves
What does your leg enchant scale to? Sapphire Spellthread is 4 spellpower 3 stamina
Use Minor Speed on boots, the extra 10% speed will be MUCH more useful than 5 stamina
Change your ring enchants to gift of haste, and get Maywiki's Favorite Ring - Item - World of Warcraft (5 int 8 stam) instead of your 4 int 8 stam ring
Your stamina is EXTREMELY excessive, unless you are a horrible fakecaster you really don't need anywhere near that much stamina.
Will do. Leg enchant scales +3 Int +3 Stam

You might be interested in using this Enchant Shield - Vitality - Item - World of Warcraft which is 5 stam 5 spirit at 29, it's not max stam but you won't go oom quite as fast plus it's a cheap buy on most AH's. Sapphire Spellthread is BiS, there's vest of flowing water which is 11 int, 7 stam, 8 haste and a leather piece but the lower stam isn't ideal for healers. I'd also recommend the spirit BoA neck :)

Pretty close to BiS but the mog... needs work. 6.5/10

You might be interested in using this Enchant Shield - Vitality - Item - World of Warcraft which is 5 stam 5 spirit at 29, it's not max stam but you won't go oom quite as fast plus it's a cheap buy on most AH's. Sapphire Spellthread is BiS, there's vest of flowing water which is 11 int, 7 stam, 8 haste and a leather piece but the lower stam isn't ideal for healers. I'd also recommend the spirit BoA neck :)

Pretty close to BiS but the mog... needs work. 6.5/10
Thanks for the advice. I got the Vitality enchant and Sapphire Spellthread. What would you suggest for transmog? ;)

Edit: got the neck as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you mentally retarded? Transmog is everything.

To some, yes...
Sure, I have made an untold amount of wealth from vein WoW players purchasing hard to find transmogrification items. That is what makes this game so awesome. A piece of gear that was once worthless is now worth tens of thousands of gold. Just because someone wants to look good in a virtual word.
Me, I could care less about what my characters look like. It is all about how their stats and how they perform in a BG.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread