29 Question - Hunter

radha

So twink died on wotlk and they changed tons of stuff on classic wotlk so i cant find ANY answers at all, and i wanna ask some questions to people who can help.

FIRST: which heirlooms (chest shoulders) should i use? shadowcraft or herods? is hit important? im playing with the intellect to ap talent
SECOND: which glove enchant is better, 15 agi or 26 ap? or maybe get +15 hit and skip the hit heirlooms?
THIRD: which weapons should i use?
FOURTH: i am horde, so the only 35+ weapon is the bleeding crescent, it can get +30 intellect. is that enchant making the weapon worth using? currently im using MH rends heirloom with +15 agility
FIFTH: anyone playing 29? i see many twinks in bgs
SIXTH: the barbaric bracers are pump now, should i use the cloth statless ones for the tbc enchant?

Last edited:
I will answer the ones I can:
2. 15 agi on the >ilvl35 gloves from the STV gloves I think.
4. I think Bleeding crescent is only good for rogues with mongoose?
5. I would say yes. I'm fairly new to the bracket myself, but after 17:00 I get pops on EU within 20 minutes all the time, and often within 10 min or so. Often I'd say there's maybe 2-4 twinks per BG and the majority are levelers, but the other night around 22:00 I got into a BG that was Horde v. Horde with a lot of really pimped out GF'd chars and it was basically 8 twinks vs 7 twinks or something.

Barbaric looks huge but tbh the only stat you gain is 30hp and you lose 12ap if you were to chant +7int on the bar bracers. Stick with gallan cuffs and +24ap chant. I would go 3/3 focused aim then grab the JC neck Amulet of Truesight its +11hit. Herod 100% without a doubt is bis. Those stats are made for a MM hunter. For weapons IMO the go to chant should always be +22int if you spec 3/3 careful aim. I currently use The butcher MH with +22int and scouts blade OH with +22int. Not 100% sure on heirloom weapons. You could use double scarlet kris and get the pvp shoulders with the trinket for some resi about 23 i think in total seems decent for lvl 29 3.52% crit dmg reduction. 15agi>26ap for gloves without a doubt. eightyupgrades.com is a good place to play around with gear/chants to see what you can gain the most out of etc. Here is a copy of what I currently use. Soon ill have herod chest and shoulders :) https://eightyupgrades.com/set/p36nr74s23P852PJ2Gk2t8

alot of the top hunters i remembered used two zealot blades with dual 22int, dual 15agi, or 22int/15agi. one hunter in out guild had 4 zealot blades for change out combos.

Users who are viewing this thread