29 PVP Development!

Magoo

Legend
Hello Everyone,
In recent events it seems that players have not been able to get things kicking through as far as games go. I’m sorry for everyone in the 29 community and my guildies for my recent inactivity. My laptop recently died and a new AlienWare laptop will be ordered next week, so unfortunately it will be about 6 weeks from now before l will be as active as l once was.

A lot of people have been confused and misguided by certain people and information as far the brackets activity goes. I personally know that there is a big demand of players that want to play games... In the pre-mop patch we managed to get 5 VS 5 [HORDE VS HORDE] wargames happening and that was only with a fraction of the people that l know that actually want to play.

Wargames:
Through this system of PVP the games are a lot more competitive/coordinated and FUN, on that note it is also really easy to get games happening at ANY given time. The key element to getting these styles of games going is through the Real ID system. I used to think that having a lot of people on my Real ID list wouldn’t really help in getting things going on a large scale but once l started adding EVERYONE that’s when things started to get interesting, things just took off and we started having wargames/arenas on the fly... I will be providing a list here for everyone so that people can start adding each other. I urge EVERYONE to add as many people as you can to your Real ID list and remove the people from your list that you don’t really need on there to create more space if needed. For the people that are not on this list please post your name and battle tags in here so l can add them accordingly.

Battle Tag List: “Courtesy of Nastaygurl”

Anastasio: Anastasio#1456
Babbykeese: Yoloswagg#1228
Blackout: Trainwreck#1366
Bluefish: Pep#1123
Boinker: Boinker#1168
Brooklynz: Taliclol#1658
Causality: Wynlaire#1241
Cptheal: Leon#1920
Cryptonite: Cryptonite#1814
Domperignon: Dompérignon#1160
Franchi: Franchi#1773
Goldenclaw: Goldenclaw#1119
Guttedclass: Imreallybad#1279
Hammerfel: Deathsamurai#1458
Livingforce: Livingforce#1899
Lolipopz: Lolipopz#1154
Lrig: Xerv#1943
Luplis: Luplis#1819
Mawtha: Laakus#1748
Minowaman: Idiote#1686
Morrighana: Chainwhip#1544
Morten: Neckronik#1871
Nastay: Donteventrii#1373
Necoangelus: Necoangelus#1884
Pelotera: Pelotero#1488
Purj: Purj#1320
Qorl: Qorlivorous#1505
Rakhim: BigBiceps#1119
Roguenine: Roguenine#1564
Roseti: Mitch#1393
Saxx: Saxxon#1838
Shaket: Ilike2tink#1521
Shook: Shook#1374
Shortonheals: Jacob#1994
Soskanky: Rapturejesus#1257
Talon: Carmen#1805
Tapout: Crumb#1286
Thatguy: Xilerris#1753
Traze: Knyt#1428
Tripping: Geekz#1823
Tungtwista: Murda#1711
Veryscary: Veryscary#1994
Vibes: Kaorinite#1604
Wastedgold: Iso#1131
Willy: Baeloro#1481
Yoube: Yoube#1532
Yumcheuk: Yumcheuk#1384
Zanatosa: Daedricdeath#1596
Zelpher: Zelphèr#1193
Zula: Zulanos#1888

I have more names on my account aswell but l can’t access them because of my dead laptop so please post your name and battle tags in here everyone!

I will be keeping in touch with a few people to help me organize these games since l am MIA for 6 weeks so that everyone can get a piece of the action, l will also be making more videos of these games so be prepared!

Gearing List: “Courtesy of Fiur”
29 BiS Gear List - Forums - World of Warcraft

If anyone is interested to start up or join a horde guild in Bleeding Hollow then Sugar High is the place for YOU - We are funding and do runs to help our members get geared up. The person to get in touch for now would be Livingforce, you can add his battle tag on Livingforce#1899 to discuss things further.

Here is also a sample of a recent 5 vs 5 wargame that was done in the pre-mop patch:

Part 1: 29 Wargame Madness - Part 1 of 2 - YouTube
Part 2: 29 Wargame Madness - Part 2 of 2 - YouTube

On that note we will be definitely getting games and footage in the new arena, Tol’viron Arena!
Tol'virProvingGroundsConcept.jpg

The New Arena Awaits, see you guys soon!

Note: Regular game days would be a good thing to work on as well something l might post about later on...

Update: I have created another thread in the WoW Battlegrounds forum, here is the link for anyone that is interested: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6934724068

Last edited by a moderator:
Next time can we do this when I am actually able to remember the game happening by chance?

-edit- I did arenas last night for an hour or two and do not recall getting the new one.

youbeezy said:
Next time can we do this when I am actually able to remember the game happening by chance?
-edit- I did arenas last night for an hour or two and do not recall getting the new one.
Haha definitely, just try not to drink so much next time <3

My new brag is rapturejesus#1257
Done & Done

FYI everyone, there is a new sister thread on the WoW Battlegrounds forum a link has been attached above on the main article.

Yea man =(

It would be nice if Blizzard managed to get all different continents connected together, would make for some great PVP.

It feels like the most important events and community parts is in US.
I like EU no doubt, but it can be freakin' annoying!

yeah would be amazing if they put all xp off bgs together ;P but thats just a dream bc of different patch days etc...

A GM told me the loader and other important coding is different from EU to US. It makes it impossible to connect the servers :/

A GM told me the loader and other important coding is different from EU to US. It makes it impossible to connect the servers :/

the latency would be prohibitive

Good to see you're still around Tap, still playing WoW?

Lol that can't be Tap

We should ask him a verifying question, such as "How many games was the set I offered you that you subsequently dodged?"

:) <3

We should ask him a verifying question, such as "How many games was the set I offered you that you subsequently dodged?"

:) <3

Im glad the bracket died you guys are delusional. You never beat my rogue.

Just setting the record straight. I was something like 6-0 against you even playing without addons and keybindings lol. "Gouge bound to zero" Real funny, but you lost to me.

Tapdatazzxyz, you are a legend. I named my main after your twink when I xfered to Darkspear and man was I the cool kid there. Respect.

Just setting the record straight. I was something like 6-0 against you even playing without addons and keybindings lol. "Gouge bound to zero" Real funny, but you lost to me.

You beat me repeatedly without an AGM (when I was new to twinking, before I moved to Draka), then Forwardz pulled some shit where he wouldn't give you a rematch. So every time i called you out to do a set of 5-7 (I believe I offered deletion as an option) you didn't take it. I know you remember it differently, and that's cool.

Don't forget the time you had to AGM against me to TIE http://i.imgur.com/bvT36.jpg

All trash talk aside I do wish we would have got that set in, would have been pretty close I reckon.

Users who are viewing this thread