29 Hunters, can you answer some pet questions?

I'm working on a twink hunter now, and I want to have at least 2 pets at 29 and loyalty 6 once I'm finished. I'm also going for MH Rifle and Razzeric's.

My first pet is the one I'm leveling with. It is already loyalty 6 and I assume will just need 25% of level experience to be 29.

The second pet I would like is a Boar from RFK. If I catch one at 29, will 25% exp both level it and max out it's loyalty?

Can I catch at 29? Will it be 29 after tame?

Will there be enough room leftover for Razzeric's?

Thanks for the help.

I'm working on a twink hunter now, and I want to have at least 2 pets at 29 and loyalty 6 once I'm finished. I'm also going for MH Rifle and Razzeric's.

My first pet is the one I'm leveling with. It is already loyalty 6 and I assume will just need 25% of level experience to be 29.

The second pet I would like is a Boar from RFK. If I catch one at 29, will 25% exp both level it and max out it's loyalty?

Can I catch at 29? Will it be 29 after tame?

Will there be enough room leftover for Razzeric's?

Thanks for the help.

How i did it on my hunter is that i tamed the RFK boar on lvl 28 and started leveling loyalty to 4 with him. Once he got to lvl 4 i swapped to my cat that i tamed on lvl 28 and began loyalty training. When i reached lvl 29 i immediately started the Razzeric quest. i did the Rifle questchain on 28, i was running around in ghostform while my friend (lvl60) killed all the mobs.

Every single xp % counts.

Ye getting two pets and razzeric and the gun is gnna me tough. I got razzeric's gloves, the gun and my pet(boar) to lvl 29. And im like 11bars into 29. soo i wouldnt risk it just to get 2 pets :D

Catch a lvl 28 rfk boar, and do as much of the Master Hunter quests in ghost form as possible. Have your non-boar pet leveled and loyal by the time you hit 28. Once you have all 3, prioritize the RFK boar to get loyalty up. This gives you enough room to get Razzeric's, which should be the only quests you do at 29.

Also, for anyone leveling a new alliance 29 hunter (or more importantly pally), pick up Crescent of Forlorn Spirits and stash it for TBC enchants. I forgot to and am really fuckin regretting it. I also messed up my pet xp due to rushing through 27-29 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hunters are so faceroll at 29 that it really doesn't affect playability if you don't do all of this perfectly, but I regret it anyways

Catch a lvl 28 rfk boar, and do as much of the Master Hunter quests in ghost form as possible. Have your non-boar pet leveled and loyal by the time you hit 28. Once you have all 3, prioritize the RFK boar to get loyalty up. This gives you enough room to get Razzeric's, which should be the only quests you do at 29.

Also, for anyone leveling a new alliance 29 hunter (or more importantly pally), pick up Crescent of Forlorn Spirits and stash it for TBC enchants. I forgot to and am really fuckin regretting it. I also messed up my pet xp due to rushing through 27-29 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hunters are so faceroll at 29 that it really doesn't affect playability if you don't do all of this perfectly, but I regret it anyways

I don't think there's any TBC chants worth putting on that axe for a Hunter though.

all jokes aside it gets a pretty significant buff in TBC https://tbc-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=2044 and can be enchanted with +20agi or +30int

Archeus with +70 AP enchant was "the thing" for alliance hunters in TBC

For the thread itself, I know this is kind of an old thread, but I feel like your questions got answered in another thread made afterwards ↓ ↓ ↓

3 main pets you want are a boar, cat and wind serpent. Boar needs to be loyalty 5, cat and WS only need loyalty 4 to learn all abilities.

Step 1. Learn abilities you'll need before level 28. Mainly want to grab Bite 4 from Ghostpaw Alpha (Ashenvale), Claw 4 from Elder Ashenvale Bear. (tame the pet and use the ability til you get a message that you learned it).

Step 2. Hit 28, tame a level 28 RFK boar and 1k needles cat. Use leftover XP after your STV quests to start on your boar's loyalty.

Step 3. Hit 29, level your boar and cat while spacing out time for loyalty levels (if you wait the full time you need, loyalty 5 takes less XP than leveling a pet to 29). Can do the Razzeric's quests while you level them. Then tame a level 29 Elder Cloud Serpent in 1k needles, and get it to whatever loyalty level you're comfortable with. Loyalty 4 lets you learn all the abilities. At 3 you'll have to make some minor sacrifices, it's not a huge difference though.

It's a bit tight, but not too bad if you plan it out. Level 28 pets gain a bit more XP than you so there's some leeway.

Archeus with +70 AP enchant was "the thing" for alliance hunters in TBC

For the thread itself, I know this is kind of an old thread, but I feel like your questions got answered in another thread made afterwards ↓ ↓ ↓

That sword with 70 AP looks pretty bad tbh. You could be packing around 40 Agi on a dual wield set which would get you 80 AP and some crit. Still it's a cool novelty.

That sword with 70 AP looks pretty bad tbh. You could be packing around 40 Agi on a dual wield set which would get you 80 AP and some crit. Still it's a cool novelty.

1 agil =1 ap in TBc m8

you have to run around with that 70 AP enchant

hunters get massively nerfed imo and no you cant use or rely on shitty mongoose procs unlike rogues which get super buffed cuz of them tho with their skullbreaker/bleeding crescent...

then ull have hunters running around with arcane runed bracers(which are bis lol!!!) ...intellect gear bis on a hunter

and things like petrolspills with BoE kits become bis...

its all completely degenerate....

Users who are viewing this thread