29 disc priest (All feedback welcome please :)

Nice set up

Suggestion though Change all you critical strike BoAs (shoulder and weapon) to haste if haste is what you after or change you gloves to crit if that's what you want more of keller's for your belt its 12/4 that 4 int for 2 stam and 6 crit all depends on if you value crit. I would replace you boot enchant though because yours give 3 or 4 stam and minor stamina gives 5 the or go with minor stamina for the run speed; its to bad but you cant have both anymore

Also if you wanted to trade some stam for Int mindthurst bracers is 7/4 so gain 4 int loss 8 stam

BoE glove with glove reinforcements if you want the extra 240 health.
Highland cloth boots with minor speed for speed boost ( you can pick up belt while you there).

/cheers

4/10 only because I can tell its a new character with basic items.

I'd work on professions, to cater to how you like to play
I'd check out some new enchants to your legs, or just simply make a new heirloom for them, and try out stuff like Powerful Enchanted Spellthread / Cerulean Spellthread / Sapphire Spellthread
Gloves, I am not sure if those are ideal for Disc. There are some higher intellect ones out there +10 or so, but offer less stamina. BoE gloves as mentioned above with glove reinforcements is pretty awesome so definitely check them out.
Kellers girdle is good if you like the stamina loss with more intellect.
Check out the Temperature necklaces from SM off the final boss, it gives some haste, but at a loss of the on use healing.

Gnomer Rings... totally optional, but the rings you have are pretty standard for a new character and are only really optional to replace

I'd check out the different heirloom weapons, Haste / Crit don't really make too much of a difference, so its really jsut preference.

Anyhow, best of luck.
Just gotta try out different combinations of stuff, to see what you personally enjoy. There is no "best spec" for anything, because everyone plays different.

Thanks for the feedback - what are these said BoE gloves called?

at this stage im not looking to drop stam for int... inless its 1 for 1 really. (I am having no problems keeping myself or teammates alive healing wise)

Im not interested in swapping the neck - the 1k heal on it is pretty vital imo if i get locked out of healing due to an interupt. So i would rather the heal than +6 haste.

Ring wise - thanks for the feedback :) Currently soling gnomer whilst i wait for bg ques.
I'll also look into the haste shoulder and wep - Totally missed than when getting boas! THANKYOU

<3
any more feedback :D

Users who are viewing this thread