EU+US 29 Brew Monks

Are people who play Brew Monks @ 29 good?

• Definitely not

• No

• Brew Monks are literal garbage

• Trialkiller Sucks

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trialkiller

Grandfathered
Are they good? Or total dog shit?

Just so you know, they're total dog shit. EVERY non-vet / f2p brew monk in the bracket = automatic dog shit.

Loved how i once won over disco/bm both 29 as retri 20/arc mage 29. Can' tell much about if it was a very super bm cause there are out there also those types of players, but i assure you he got all that cc to his face before we blast disco down only to waste his rolling manuvers etc. Also he was one of those arrogant monks which they dont trinket 1st sheep nor 2nd. I did used iceblock early ofc at 50% in case later on pala couldn't heal me.
So maybe i can do that again at a more common rate but will need to skype or whatever whith that ret friend pala of mine otherwise it will be top hard mode to beat.

P.S. 29 Ferals imbalance beings

Everybody who plays BM monk knows they are garbage at the game. Every. Single. One. If you quote this and play BM, that means you too. You know you're garbage.

Kegboss is the Donald Trump of the 29 bracket.

Did I say I was going to do something I couldn't do? Na rank one son. Don't worry I'll come down to the 19 bracket sometime and take it over again.

Whoa what's this? A 29 Brewmaster monk bragging? This stuff really makes me laugh, I already think bravado in this bracket is silly, but in a Brewmaster it's downright hilarious. PLEASE if you want to play a Brewmaster monk and be rank 1 go play at level cap, that will crush your ego.

I normally don't get salty or argue with people/make enemies. But I believe I speak for the majority of this bracket when I say YOU AND YOUR FELLOW BMS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Bye! <--- invitation to leave.

Whoa what's this? Donald Trump's bragging? This stuff really makes me laugh, I already think bravado in this election is silly, but in Donald Trump it's downright hilarious. PLEASE if you want to be President and be the next Ronald Regan go and be President, that will crush your ego.

I normally don't get salty or argue with people/make enemies. But I believe I speak for the majority of this country when I say YOU AND YOUR FELLOW TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Bye! <--- invitation to leave.
actually, people threaten to leave the country if trump was elected, not tell trump and his supporters to leave the country.

Users who are viewing this thread