EU+US 29 Arcane Mage BiS list?

Feralydrunk

Veteran
Does anybody have an updated BiS list of lvl 29 Arcane Mage twinks? Buddy and I are both playing one. Also, need a list of enchants.

I'm not sure, just seemed like a good place to start and 29 is a lot of fun as an arcane mage. Was thinking my next twink would be in the 49 bracket. Maybe a aff lock, not sure yet. Just gunna get this 29 geared for now.

y u playing 29 dog

A lot of players play for a variety of reasons.
I have 90s & 100s knowing damn well that I never would have gotten competitive games (or games in general) on them.
I personally, still want to minimax all of my 29s, 39s, 49s, etc...

Dont put everyone in that "scumlord" 29 box. Let him do his thing.

As soon as I see you in a battleground though, you're going to be roasted on multiple threads by yours truly, Jwl.
Hope you find a bracket you enjoy :)

Wargames are often much more balanced and competitive. Enjoy your pugs filled with levelers.
19 have xp off still yes?
i agree with you in regards to 20-29 but you might be surprised to hear leveling players are the minority in 110. sure you get games where everyone has 20k hp but its mostly legion capped players with a few BFA transfers sprinkled in. i think its due to hitting 110 and having to do so many quests to get your artifact etc most people level right past before they bg again.

Wargames are often much more balanced and competitive. Enjoy your pugs filled with levelers.
l o l fuck competitive wargames I just wanna pug with the homies in randoms thanks I am having lots of fun

I'd honestly rather play a couple of twinks to a side and see how the levelers swing and don't swing games than play a bunch of tryhard wargames where everyone suddenly has other obligations after the first mid wipe

A lot of players play for a variety of reasons.
I have 90s & 100s knowing damn well that I never would have gotten competitive games (or games in general) on them.
I personally, still want to minimax all of my 29s, 39s, 49s, etc...

Dont put everyone in that "scumlord" 29 box. Let him do his thing.

As soon as I see you in a battleground though, you're going to be roasted on multiple threads by yours truly, Jwl.
Hope you find a bracket you enjoy :)
damn man that's a lot to take away from my short little message :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread