US 29 alliance community?

raziel83

Legend
Does one exist? I'd like to join if it does :)

I keep solo queuing as alliance and getting destroy by full horde premades. Like almost every game. Need some alliance twinks to queue with.

Horde seems pretty faceroll in 20-29 US :<

same experience. i'm playing alliance only and almost only managed to have 1 win out of 10 matches. This bracket is almost unplayable anymore. My observation is that Horde usually has more twinks then alliance which is particularly the case during weekend where you will most likely encounter a team with >half of them are twinks while alliance is always full of under-geared levelers.

fyi, i usually do a rough guess on the number of twinks they have by inspecting the HP of each of them (shown by Battleground Enemies addon) and compare that with one with normal heirloom gear. Anyone with ~ 2k hp or more and is not a tank is a twink.
[doublepost=1547575230,1547574742][/doublepost]BTW, may i suggest those alliance players looking for a 20-29 community do hang around at Goldshire more. There are a lot of lvl 19 twinks dueling and waiting for BG there but rarely do i meet these kind of people at lvl 20-29.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread