24s list(US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unbanthis

Legend
Simple thread.

24s are a growing population and May very well be the next bracket to play 2nd to 19s of course. So the purpose of this thread is to have a list of 24s. So guests and anonymous members and possible new 24 twinkers can see where every one is at. Also, if any guilds are active on that server. Eventually i will list all servers (maybe not) but all the servers with Active 24s will be listed.

Well, I seem to remember reading somewhere that the mods were going to HEAVILY monitor and come down on 24s coming in this forum and doing exactly what this guy is doing. It will be interesting to see if that tree bears fruit soon.

Well, I seem to remember reading somewhere that the mods were going to HEAVILY monitor and come down on 24s coming in this forum and doing exactly what this guy is doing. It will be interesting to see if that tree bears fruit soon.
LMFAO YOU MAD GO FUCK YOUR SELF 12 YEAR OLD KID LMFAO 12 YEAR OLD WHO CANT AFFORD WOW POSTING ON TRIALINFO

MY CAPS BROKE BUT IT SEEMS YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT PART WHEN YOU GET PWNED BY F2P 20S CAUSE UR BAD. ALSO YOUR SUPPLIER OF KEYBOARDS JUST TOLD ME THAT YOUR SHIPMENT IS READY. YOUR 100 KEYBOARDS WILL ARRIVE IN 7 DAYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread