247 Heal power on 19 priest

Blackgift

Grandfathered
Hey , Back on 19s after on long breack .

I would like to introduce you to a 100% healing power equipment (247 HP bonus ). this equipment is very strong during support fights .

Of courses you need full consumables , full level 60 buffs ( stam , intel , droods ) to be (more) safe . playing far away from fights and also used water continuously after an out-of-combat passage .

Trust me full geared Dps , with a 62 renov tik , shields , and 800+ heals crit gonna love you

im actually whant to look for more Heal power , but for me its not possible ... so let me know .

Attachments

• Heal power.png
    Heal power.png
    352.5 KB · Views: 377
Main problem is oom'ing in big fights since you'll also be using dispel a fair amount. Still good throughput set for D (fights tend to be shorter and more burst heavy).

One of the main things that sets priests apart from one another is by knowing when dispel is the better global.

Probably woulda been better on a druid, but still cool nonetheless. I wouldn't use power word shield though, it has a 10% healing power coefficient.

Unfortunately the biggest downside is that as a 19 priest your primary job is to dispel, which will oom you fast af at 65 mana per cast.

Did this already on both a Druid and a Priest. You can hit 249 with the Healing cloak, and I can get up to 251 on the Druid because of Wrangler's having two more Healing than cloth wrists.

Druid ticks are much more impressive but Priest is more fun for carrying PuGs (as a healer).

cMWk9Fq.png

233 on a Druid (18 short, no Focus librams or Healing cloak). Would put the Rejuv at 72/tick, Regrowth at 41 a tick.

Users who are viewing this thread