22ap boots!!!!! Perfect 29 bewts

im selling Headhunter's Slippers of Power. Msg me in game on Droxyl, (Azgalor, Horde) or more preferrably leave a msg here. Thanks

fish 4 me today

hato ill fish for you i got nothing better to do, where are u tho? im in vent and im looking for u on all servers

Orcgasm, they're easily one of the rarest pieces in the 29 bracket and are highly sought after. Ambush AP rogues want these for their set. A transfer and high amount of gold for the boots really isn't that crazy.

Just in Case: If you already know this and are just showing the easily alternative, then my bad.

Sanitarium said:
Orcgasm, they're easily one of the rarest pieces in the 29 bracket and are highly sought after. Ambush AP rogues want these for their set. A transfer and high amount of gold for the boots really isn't that crazy.

Just in Case: If you already know this and are just showing the easily alternative, then my bad.

Yeah, xD I know they aren't bad, but with the state of the 29s, not sure how many would xfer and pay large amounts of gold for a twink they may not be able to play in the coming weeks/months.

yea i remember reading on ruin forums that some guy was paying like 2k for em a while back, and i checked the ah on my 29 twink which i NEVER play, just randomly, and they were there.

intreasting item - means 11 str... however it s a new item i guess... i would like to make a warr with highest ap ... but who knows...

RC-ST: Every time you post here on TwinkInfo.com, you seem to be dumber and dumber. 22 AP boots have been around forever, you're just a terrible and play in XP BG's. I just can't stand idiots like you. Please, just STOP posting.

dont feed the trolls...also 29s are inactive on most days..most people will not xfer and pay large sums for boots.

Users who are viewing this thread