2100+ MMR team, LF arena player for new season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glancealot

Legend
2100+ MMR team, NO LONGER LF arena player for new season!

UPDATED:

we aren't looking for any twinks for our team anymore, we have gotten 3 transfers so far, 2 really good ones, dietz and shadowzoned, they are both on our team. we are doing great as a team.

we are getting another transfer this Tuesday (paladin), i have no idea what i am gonna do with him right now, so basically, we don't need anymore!

some info about myself and my partner,

i(rogue) will be running around with 4 piece S4 + 4 piece T6, with a stamina set(close to 20k), and an AP set(3300 AP), shadow dance build.

my partner(shaman) is a very good player. this is his 3vs3 team, this is his 2vs2 team, his 5vs5 team.

we are in the best guild on the server, anything below sunwell can be pugged with a core of 5~6 guildies, we will start running sunwell too, but will need more guildies and less pugs.

any class is welcome.

Twinkytoes said:
Your looking for someone to make a 70 and help you?

we are looking for people to join our 2vs2 team.

it is just better to have more than 2 person on a team. that way, say if my partner is busy this week, he only needs to play 3 games, and the other 2 players can play 7.

and it will be easier to have 2 people online at the same time.

plus, i am dying to try out new combination, like rogue+priest / rogue+druid / rogue+paladin etc

DragonSD said:
Next season i'm trying druid/afflic lock, it's ganna be sick

found a good one yet?

bump!

any class is welcome!

bump!

we went 21-0 this week and that is just the beginning.

well if anyone helps me lvl a 70 priest I would love to join.. I have a 70 on BH.. but I am not xferring xD

glancealot said:
some info about myself and my partner,

i(rogue) will be running around with 4 piece S4 + 4 piece T6, with a stamina set(close to 20k), and an AP set(3300 AP), shadow dance build.

my partner(shaman) is a very good player. this is his 3vs3 team, this is his 2vs2 team, his 5vs5 team.

we are in the best guild on the server, anything below sunwell can be pugged with a core of 5~6 guildies, we will start running sunwell too, but will need more guildies and less pugs.

any class is welcome.

what is the hi stamina set for?

shanker said:
what is the hi stamina set for?

for arena...my partner doesn't even waste earth shield on me anymore...

for example, my 50% would be around 10k...and once my partner gets this...

against the team with the highest winning ratio in our BG. they are geared to the teeth lol...

image.cgi

and we went 19-2 this week

image.cgi

we now have a plus record against 2 out of the top 3 teams in our BG.

4-0 against number 1. (not counting losses when i invited random 70's to get my weekly 10 games in)

4-5 against number 2.

4-2 against number 3

I am definitely interested in transferring and playing with you guys. I'm only moderately geared in comparison, but I have 30 something thousand honorable kills as a PvP resto druid in the leveling brackets. I'd like to downgrade my account to BC though, and need someone to give me some directions regarding that.

I am fiercely competitive, but have stalled due to the completely shit server/battlegroup I am in. (read other threads in this forum) As a result I can't credit myself with any significant arena experience. I live in the Central Time Zone, and can be on in the evenings anywhere from 7 pm to 1 am my time. I also have a a horde shaman and hunter, both level 70's. (but that would be a 60$+ investment to make the necessary transfers)

Let me know what you think. (alt 0237 for the í in my name)

Dietz said:
I am definitely interested in transferring and playing with you guys. I'm only moderately geared in comparison, but I have 30 something thousand honorable kills as a PvP resto druid in the leveling brackets. I'd like to downgrade my account to BC though, and need someone to give me some directions regarding that.

I am fiercely competitive, but have stalled due to the completely shit server/battlegroup I am in. (read other threads in this forum) As a result I can't credit myself with any significant arena experience. I live in the Central Time Zone, and can be on in the evenings anywhere from 7 pm to 1 am my time. I also have a a horde shaman and hunter, both level 70's. (but that would be a 60$+ investment to make the necessary transfers)

Let me know what you think. (alt 0237 for the í in my name)

we would be happy to have you.

if i were you, i'd transfer the druid over first, see how things go and then decide what to do with the shaman/hunter.

we could try out druid + rogue, don't worry too much about gears, we will run you through BT to gear you up.

regarding downgrade, there is no rush to do that, you can still do 70 arena on wotlk account, just lock your experience so you don't accidentally level.

Glance, I'm a multiple rank 1 gladiator (you posted on my other thread). I might be interested (especially if that PvP druid is coming over). Send me a PM to discuss further details.

nikor0x said:
I've got a Frost Mage

The World of Warcraft Armory - Spamer @ Kargath - Profile

On a BC Account, willing to transfer and what not to play with yall :p

I'm NOT insanely good, nor am I just total trash :p

If you're interested, just send me a message or somethin :D

oh, i'd LOVE to play with a mage. rogue+mage is a really OP combo.

dietz(the druid posted in one of the above posts) already transfered and we ran him through swp yesterday.

[quote name='glancealot']against the team with the highest winning ratio in our BG. they are geared to the teeth lol...

image.cgi

/QUOTE]

Team geared to the teeth loosing in 2min. Sounds like a fun bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread