20s Never Dies

We are building the next phase, people don't get it, the people playing 20s now are the new OGs. We should all be helping each other get BiS and sharing useful information, so that when a patch comes that changes 20s to be more playable (it has to happen at some point) we will be the new gods.
[doublepost=1676257926,1676257874][/doublepost]The idea is to set up some events for us to play PVP together, so instead of logging on and "trying" to get some queues, lets make a prime time each week to log on and play for like 5 hours or something. Everyone knows when we start and we go till the queues die.
[doublepost=1676257959][/doublepost]I would even be keen to arrange some arenas, or 10v10 wsg premades w/e

Arenas or bust

how's the BGs been? post some SS.

Hello all, brand new to level 20 twinking. I resubbed for a month to play a bit of the new expansion and then let it lapse. I found this site right before my sub lapsed and panic-purchased gems and enchantment scrolls. looks like some of the gems i picked up can be socketed into warforged i87 items, but lots of the enchantments are not going to work on the i61/i87 items (for example, scroll of enchant weapon crusader). Is this what "grandfathered" means? Missed the boat to use these items in an effective way for a 20 f2p twink? Sorry if these questions were already answered, I have been combing through xpoff for about a week now and maybe missed these answers. Even if I end up out of luck, I still plan on working on an arms warrior for fun.

Currently leveling mining and engineering and running WoD like my life depends on it. Can't seem to find much help in the way of running Strath for the Baron's sword, but maybe because I rolled on a dead realm? I have made a lot of mistakes but I am determined to have fun for free. I would love to join the community and contribute in anyway I can.

Hoping to get any insight or advice I can!

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/arygos/ghostbath

Hello all, brand new to level 20 twinking. I resubbed for a month to play a bit of the new expansion and then let it lapse. I found this site right before my sub lapsed and panic-purchased gems and enchantment scrolls. looks like some of the gems i picked up can be socketed into warforged i87 items, but lots of the enchantments are not going to work on the i61/i87 items (for example, scroll of enchant weapon crusader). Is this what "grandfathered" means? Missed the boat to use these items in an effective way for a 20 f2p twink? Sorry if these questions were already answered, I have been combing through xpoff for about a week now and maybe missed these answers. Even if I end up out of luck, I still plan on working on an arms warrior for fun.

Currently leveling mining and engineering and running WoD like my life depends on it. Can't seem to find much help in the way of running Strath for the Baron's sword, but maybe because I rolled on a dead realm? I have made a lot of mistakes but I am determined to have fun for free. I would love to join the community and contribute in anyway I can.

Hoping to get any insight or advice I can!

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/arygos/ghostbath
Welcome to the party :ez:

You are correct with the grandfathered comment. Those who enchanted before the X-Pac dropped will have enchants no one else can get. But I’m hoping, as are a lot of others that Blizz fix the enchants so we can use them again. But till then, most enchants are unavailable other than rings and maybe a couple of others.

But with a full WF set from WoD you will be competitive enough without the chants.

Sadly PvP is in a sorry state right now for 20’s, but there’s lots to do PvE wise.

Make sure you give yourself a break from the WoD farm or you’ll go mad :eek:

Most importantly, have fun!

communities are faction separated? I found I tried to join as horde and the invite link didn't work, and I tried to search for the "project for 20s" can't find it as horde...

I wrote a recruiting song for the cause. Sure, it's an alliance recruiting song but let's face it, we need more twinks on the alliance side.

Users who are viewing this thread