20s Never Dies

Zulu

OG
Hello <3
Firstly I would like to say, despite the road bumps, the abandoned desert which is our current bracket. 20s will never die. Why? We are THE free to play bracket. We have started a new initiative to help onboard new players to WoW via the 20s bracket, with daily dungeons being run to gear anyone who is interested.
We have a NEW in-game community on US, please check it out (everyone can help lead):
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/invite/dyV5XNxfvr2?region=US

Our aim with this community is to collect ALL the current active players in our bracket and start 20s only weekly, bi-weekly or monthly events depending on the communities votes.

Our new hang out is Dalaran city, and Dalaran Sewers (Current Time, Warmode OFF). We are hoping to enliven the community by having a central hub where we can all find each other and hang out.

Another side note, arenas are dead right now! This is an opportunity for 20s to take over these queues and have a competitive landing pad for all new WoW players, and put 20s on the map at Blizzard.
The long term goal here is to create a comprehensive thread on Blizzard forums and blow that up, filled with information on 20s, and why it is in Blizzards best interest to pay us some attention.

Get in touch <3 My Btag is Zulu#12291, or check twitch for our local legend running YOU dungeons every day... https://www.twitch.tv/trafficvision

Thanks everyone, let us know what you think. Very excited to help this bracket get some momentum into the next age. Let's work together and get it done.

I agree with the community content stuff but

Nah i think we DON'T want to put 20s on the Blizzard radar.

Been a while since I posted here.

I'm currently playing in this community and they are all a bunch of fun players, both sides. Gearing up has been fun and getting ready to deal with 29s in the bracket. Isn't the first time and won't be the last.

Whether you're f2p, veteran, or p2p playing as a 20, there is lots to do, both pve and pvp and even rp in some cases, there is fun to be had by all.

As to Blizzard, if they notice we are having fun, they will shut it down, so best to leave them out of it.

As to Blizzard, if they notice we are having fun, they will shut it down, so best to leave them out of it.

Hmm... I understand the fears. They have a problem right now of 20s (which is their free to play bracket - how they onboard new competitive players) being completely dirt for queues

I mean it doesn’t seem intended that new incoming players sampling the game would be put in unresponsive 3hr+ queues.

even a 1 hr queue is unreasonable for a product demo.

:slight_smile:

I still dont understand how people dont have a pure ftp account and a LK account.

LK for pvp all brackets.

FTP for building 20 toons for free PVE and down time. 20s scene is pretty dope atm - who knows if they pring back pvp or not but its fun to build

I'd be down.

I miss playing WoW.

I always come back, dick around, collect a few mounts and solo some stuff, then get bored because I don't play with anyone. So I just hang out in Mechagon.

I haven't had a guild on my main account I've been active in / raided consistently since MoP lol F2P I usually at least find people to play with.

Queues are 10~15 min at peak hour every day I heard...someone confirm?

Spent over an hour and a half a few days ago peak evening NA EST hours

I think pops happen quick if premades are queuing and using alt F2p accounts to trigger pops

"Never dies" is just another way of saying it's a mummified corpse, and it feels that way right now. I do hope it bursts with activity again, but we hope for the stars while settling for the moon.

We are building the next phase, people don't get it, the people playing 20s now are the new OGs. We should all be helping each other get BiS and sharing useful information, so that when a patch comes that changes 20s to be more playable (it has to happen at some point) we will be the new gods.
[doublepost=1676257926,1676257874][/doublepost]The idea is to set up some events for us to play PVP together, so instead of logging on and "trying" to get some queues, lets make a prime time each week to log on and play for like 5 hours or something. Everyone knows when we start and we go till the queues die.
[doublepost=1676257959][/doublepost]I would even be keen to arrange some arenas, or 10v10 wsg premades w/e

I think this is an amazing idea. I’m sending y’all support I miss my 20s guild on moonguard! It’s all on classic now but I do miss 20s!

classic servers will not last forever, people will eventually come back to retail.

I think this is an amazing idea. I’m sending y’all support I miss my 20s guild on moonguard! It’s all on classic now but I do miss 20s!

Yeah we need you back! The meta is actually quite good right now, just need more 20s and some 20s only events

Yeah we need you back! The meta is actually quite good right now, just need more 20s and some 20s only events
I’m sorry I just can’t split myself in half, I have a job now and I can only run 1 guild at a time atm. I do miss y’all tho. Feel free to hop in the discord and hang tho. Most of my guild played 20s and enjoy talking. Xoxoxo

What
I’m sorry I just can’t split myself in half, I have a job now and I can only run 1 guild at a time atm. I do miss y’all tho. Feel free to hop in the discord and hang tho. Most of my guild played 20s and enjoy talking. Xoxoxo
What's classic queues like for twinks?

What

What's classic queues like for twinks?
Anywhere from 1min-15min depending on time of day. But there’s usually multiple ques popping. Also if you come to classic join me <3 I’ll help fund you sugar pie!

Users who are viewing this thread