US 20s Horde Community

I don't think true F2P's (or even linked F2P's) can join, we don't have access to in game communities. If there is a way for linked F2P's to join that I'm not aware of, someone please let me know because I'd love to join.

What happened to that f2p addon that linked everyone in the server on a single channel?

I don't think true F2P's (or even linked F2P's) can join, we don't have access to in game communities. If there is a way for linked F2P's to join that I'm not aware of, someone please let me know because I'd love to join.

Ah - I didn't know that. I swear we have some F2Ps in the community though. Maybe they joined through an in-game link?

If you add my btag (THEDJ#1570) I can send you a link and see if it works.

Ah - I didn't know that. I swear we have some F2Ps in the community though. Maybe they joined through an in-game link?

If you add my btag (THEDJ#1570) I can send you a link and see if it works.

The ones that could join are probably F2P's that are technically vets because they were just made on accounts with lapsed game time instead of starting a fresh account. They'd look just like regular F2P's if they've never used game time to get enchants and stuff. I can try joining with a character on my lapsed account that I'm linked with, but I doubt I'll be able to do anything with it on my F2P toons. No access to the guilds/communities tab in game or even bnet friends unfortunately.

I think this one is set up as different kind of community, you can't join or access it through the bnet client. You have to log in, open the guilds/communities tab and paste in the code on a horde character.

Users who are viewing this thread