2022 Fifa World Cup Predictions

Can't wait to watch the next encounter between France and England. 90 minutes to make sure Joan of Arc and Napoléon be revenged, I'm in

Honor is safe.

Now we can win or lose, I don't care. Joan of Arc and Napoléon are venged.

Well, even before thinking about Croatia or Argentina, I think we should first think about Morocco.

It's the first time in Morocco's history that they have the opportunity to reach the semi-finals and potentially, the final. They will give everything they have.

Unlike France, who have already won two world cups and have less to lose.

Morocco looks easy to beat on paper but we should be very careful about them. They're a serious underdog and don't have to be underestimed at all.

They will fight until death to seize this opportunity and, potentially, become the first African team to reach the finals.

Well, even before thinking about Croatia or Argentina, I think we should first think about Morocco.

It's the first time in Morocco's history that they have the opportunity to reach the semi-finals and potentially, the final. They will give everything they have.

Unlike France, who have already won two world cups and have less to lose.

Morocco looks easy to beat on paper but we should be very careful about them. They're a serious underdog and don't have to be underestimed at all.

They will fight until death to seize this opportunity and, potentially, become the first African team to reach the finals.

I respect your admiration for Morocco. No doubt people underestimate them. But if you look back at the group they topped it kinda makes sense why they made it this far. Out shinning Belgium (ranked 2 in the world according to fifa) and Croatia (sub Champs in 2018) seems legendary to me already disregarding the knockout stages.

But hey give France credit too, people thought they would suffer from the world cup champion curse. Also they were doubted with kante, pogba and benzema missing the world cup. Gl I'm excited to watch the semis

Users who are viewing this thread