2020 F2P 3v3 Arena World Championship

Trialmop

F2P Community Leader
In Warlords of Draenor the F2P bracket along with all other twink brackets were introduced to a new level of play. That new level of play was the F2P 3v3 Arena World Championship.

After 3 World champion teams have been crowned its time to find a new Champion, the only one of Battle for Azeroth. Teams from All regions have competed even Asian, former Twink Cup Champions have competed, Rank 1 Gladiators have competed.

This event has been hosted by Blizzcon Commentator Dillypoo, Rank 1 Gladiator Maldiva , Method Team Members Blackout/Lind along with Rank 1 Gladiator Glinkz. This event is Broadcasted Live for everyone to see. There is NO bigger arena event in twinking.

A small sample of what's to come:

2020 F2P 3v3 World Championship

Enchants Are Not Allowed. F2P Gearing Standards Apply

Player / Team Requirements:
Every player participating in the Tournament must use a level 20 Character.
Teams Must maintain communication with admins for any changes pertaining their team's availability.
Teams are required to be online and ready to play at least an hour before the tournament starts. This helps administration ensure we have all teams participating, and that we will be ready to start on schedule.

Sign-ups:
Team must sign up using the following format.
Team Name
Team Captain Name
Team Captain Battle Tag
Team Member 1
Team Member 2
Team Member 3
Team Member 4 (Optional)

Every team is required to present the battle tag of their captain. If a team does not wish to do so publicly, it must be messaged directly to Admins.

Team Composition Rules:
- Teams must select compositions based on one of the following formats.
1. Healer / Tank / DPS
2. Healer / DPS / DPS
Note: Hybrid damage dealing specializations such as Retribution Paladins and Enhancements / Elemental Shamans constitute a DPS not a healer.
- Teams may include up to 2 of the same class, yet they may not include more than 1 of each Specialization.
For example: A team CAN include 2 Priests, yet it CANNOT include 2 Discipline Priests.

- Two players maximum from every team are allowed to have a second class.
- A Maximum of 4 players per team is allowed.
Example Team Sign-up:
Captain Name Here
Captain Btag Here
Team Member 1 - Class 1 / Class 2
Team Member 2 - Class
Team Member 3 - Class 1 / Class 2
Team Member 4 - Class

- Teams Can swap Compositions on a Per-Match basis, yet once teams have entered a match their composition is considered "locked in" for that match, and even if teams had to leave that match for any reason, they are required to re-enter with the same composition.

Combat Bugging / Disconnections / Citizenship:
Combat Bugging:
Combat Bugging is NOT permitted. Teams must enter combat through means of their individual abilities and NOT through the use of pets.
Once combat is obtained it can be maintained through any means as long as the players are actively engaged in and out of battle.
Example: At the Start of a match, a Hunter may not send the pet to attack an enemy and have his team heal him to obtain combat. Yet once the fight has begun normally the pet can be used to maintain combat as long as the entire team is not sitting "afk" behind "line of sight."

Disconnections:
Teams are expected to be ready to play every one of their series through out the entire tournament.
Once the gates have opened, the game will be played and scored. If a team member disconnects before the gates open, the game will be replayed without penalty.
If further disconnections happen the team will have to play the games out.
A maximum of 5 minutes will be given to a team that experiences a disconnection to obtain their member back. After the 5 minutes they must either use a 4th member (if they have one) use 5 minutes of their break time or forfeit the series.
Teams are allotted 20 minutes of break time for the whole Tournament. A maximum of 5 minutes can be used per series in order to maintain fluency in the Tournament. In order to use the given break time, teams must contact an admin and inform them.

Citizenship:
Teams must obey all rules and behave like mature individuals. Teams must maintain communication with Admins and obey consequences for any action that breaks the rules.
We advice that every team reads this entire thread, and especially the rules.

Further Details are to come.
Date : TBD
Class Bans Could Apply
Allied Races Are Banned

Last edited:
its the F2P 3v3 Arena World Championship. Enchants and sources outside items are prohibited. Vets can simply wear regular gear obtained by 20s to enter.
Guessing allied races are out of the equation? Some of them have passive combat racials.

Others could just unbind and be fine, but if being impartial is what we're going for I'd imagine banning all of them would be the move?

Guessing allied races are out of the equation? Some of them have passive combat racials.

Others could just unbind and be fine, but if being impartial is what we're going for I'd imagine banning all of them would be the move?
Will look into that as we want everyone to have the same opportunity as the next team.

The neck heirlooms cannot be used then?
Those can, Items such as those do not provide a Advantage as those slots are Obtainable for F2Ps even if they aren't looms.
[doublepost=1586800029,1586799979][/doublepost]
Also I think you'll regret double healer very quickly..
Double healer is not likely to happen so for now ill edit it out along with Allied Races.

please translate: Esos collares (heirlooms) son imposibles de conseguir con una cuenta Starter Edition y si, si son una ventaja ya que te curan 480 (heal you 480 pproximate health)

please translate: Esos collares (heirlooms) son imposibles de conseguir con una cuenta Starter Edition y si, si son una ventaja ya que te curan 480 (heal you 480 pproximate health)
Due to the fact their are GF'd items to consider as well and with the trinkets available it was determined the use on effect did not grant an advantage. There are many changes and test still going through so many things could change.

Most likely we will implement a State range. The furthest extent would end up with people having to create new characters
Ok, but what if I swap to full vers enchanted gear right before I take the arena pop. You'd never see it in raid frames but that's a considerable advantage.

I've been considering hosting a F2P tourney but couldnt for the life of me figure out how to get around people who would be determined to cheat. I mean, +vers to wrist, chest, weapons is a chunk of vers that pure F2Ps dont have access to but vets would and without inspecting their toons, youd never see it.

I *suppose* you could que up as a 4 man into 5v5 games, with a "ref" on each team. The refs die at the beginning and teams reset (similar to how the 80s tourney went last time for spectators) and theyre there to make sure gear remains within the rules. But thats all I could come up with.

Ok, but what if I swap to full vers enchanted gear right before I take the arena pop. You'd never see it in raid frames but that's a considerable advantage.

I've been considering hosting a F2P tourney but couldnt for the life of me figure out how to get around people who would be determined to cheat. I mean, +vers to wrist, chest, weapons is a chunk of vers that pure F2Ps dont have access to but vets would and without inspecting their toons, youd never see it.

I *suppose* you could que up as a 4 man into 5v5 games, with a "ref" on each team. The refs die at the beginning and teams reset (similar to how the 80s tourney went last time for spectators) and theyre there to make sure gear remains within the rules. But thats all I could come up with.
If that is a factor we will require screenshots from Vet accounts that teammates have to submit screenshots of players gear. Anyone that is caught cheating whole team will be disqualified immediately.

If anyone has any concerns please Inbox me. I will be adding the admins here soon as well.
Welcome to the F2P CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread