US Weekly LV20 Wargames

GGs all, seemed much more competitive this time. 7 games where 4 ended 1-1.

Updated OP with the scores, games will be coming in likely 1-2 days when my internet finally finishes uploading them.

Takeaways from this week:
- Forming was much quicker as there's more interest in these.
- Still very little/no flaming in ally chat which is night and day to what I was used to in previous xpac wargames so kudos to everyone for being more mature.
- Those signed up need to be invited first without exception. If we keep this to the same 20-25 people when they aren't available nobody else will want to play thus limiting our activity. These are about fun not to have the most OP comps/players. If we balance out the teams 1/2 F2P or newer player will not only not make a huge difference for our team but it'll get them better.
- Since we will likely get close to or above 20 signups by next week if you miss 2 weeks in a row of these I will temporarily remove you from the sign-up list just to give others a chance. You can sign back up but will be moved to the bottom of the list.

Last edited:
GGs yesterday. On both factions, I got priest, mage, hunter, druid (barely tolerably FC-able stam set if required). I got other non-toxic toons/classes if needed. Seems like wargames were slightly oversubscribed, but let's keep spamming vet community chat... and maybe do /roll to swap people in and out every 1 or 2 games? Maybe some day if we gain critical mass of interested players, we can have 3 teams play "king of the court", 7v7s or something with winning team playing challenging team while losing team sits out one game... just some silly ideas. First post ever on xpoff, oof.

Always good for everyone to have multiple classes including fc to swap whats needed both factions to keep games going.

Seems like alliance needs more interested people than horde.

Alittle late but good games guys. Even more games then last time. Im almost happy it stopped when it did my hand was getting burned out spamming shields haha

HeyGuys can I play ? horde boomy almost below legal limit bac since last night
Achilles#13365

Last edited:
Updated OP with the discord link. Please join it if interested in playing in these. Will also utilize that discord for any communication/voting/etc etc instead of xpoff.

If there are people willing/interested in linking their stream I will update the OP with it so others can view our games. Uploading my videos take far too long and I can't stream on my internet.

I stream these games every weekend that I play. The stream is always up in the "Stream" tab here on XPOff, or can be viewed at: twitch.tv/diviniumz

Great couple of games this weekend. Starting to gain some momentum with number of players, and working out some of the kinks rules-wise. Alliance is always looking for a couple more strong players with geared twinks. :)

Great couple of games this weekend. Starting to gain some momentum with number of players, and working out some of the kinks rules-wise. Alliance is always looking for a couple more strong players with geared twinks. :)
I'd fill a healing spot if you guys are ever hard pressed for one and I'm around. I normally watch the streams.

Users who are viewing this thread