20 Twink BM "melee" Hunter montage

Chey

Legend
Hey Guys n Girls,

As the leader of nothing and the spokesperson for no one I have decided that the 20 Twink community is just taking itself way to seriously and it is time for something ridiculous and silly.

With that said, I am pleased to present my new MELEE FIREFLASH BEAST MASTERY HUNTER video!!

The music could be considered cringey with bursts of fruity coolness, the intro is an RP/Trailer style that must last at least 3 of the total 15 minutes, the entire concept is absurd and yet despite all of that I FUCKEN LOVE IT!

Possibly my favourite montage I have made, has definitely been a blast to make at least. There is a lot of levellers and FTPs, maybe some real twinks here and there but the fact this is even slightly viable showcases just how stupid hunters (The Class) are in this bracket.

Most was recorded pre 9.1 however there is some post stuff towards the end. The patch didn’t change my build very much, I did drop 8agility for trinket and needed to re-gem some stuff to even my stats back out but that’s it.

Enjoy or not I made it for myself but I have borderline approval issues so…….

MELEE BEAST MASTER
beastmaster.gif

Next time I see a hunter complaining about another class is op I’ll show them this video and call them retarded.

I enjoyed the video mate, especially the intro, which was epic! Thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread