20 rogue LF Team

>in b4 swarms of desperate guys contact you because you're a girl (regardless if that's true or not)

Didn't you quit? Made a big thread about how you were never coming back, etc. ?

But the cat came back, the very next day... top kek

Didn't you quit? Made a big thread about how you were never coming back, etc. ?

But the cat came back, the very next day... top kek
As you can see I'm playing 20 vet because I don't play therefor the account is inactive. I haven't been on in 2 months except once to play 2 WSGs on my 19. You can quit smoking a pack a day and still enjoy one smoke here and there. Don't worry about me worry about you and quit being a fucking nerd. You actually annoy me to the point where if you agreed to it I would fly to the nearest air port rent a car and stomp your ass into the fucking ground. And that's a serious offer, if your feelin froggy you fat little bitch. (Not a threat by the way, only if you agree.)
The amount of time you spend pretending to be the pug lord and all of this shit is unreal. If your trolling your seriously good at it. Props. If you even 1% serious about any of the garbage you say you should end it or go find some friends. You need to confront your grandfather it was wrong of him to touch you there, and just because he never showed up to your cheerleading events doesn't mean he doesn't love you, your father was probably just embarrassed.
On a real note, hope off deez nuggets and get a life. If you wanna talk about details shoot me your skype info via PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
James, you big drama queen baby, you contradict yourself over and over to the point I've come to the conclusion you're legit retarded. Not just "Yeah James? He's a retard." between a couple people on the internet but "I'm sorry, James, you're a retard." from your doctor at a young age with your parents crying. You're arrogant, ignorant, hypocritical and above all a toxic dick that premades with fly-hackers / exploiters / FotM. But you're retarded so there's really no point saying big words. You flip flopped as bracket manager and cemented everyone's opinion that you're a sociopathic attention seeking noob, but no matter how much shit is thrown in your face to the point you feel the need to turn around and leave you always come back to take some more shit in the face. That's dedication.

Your profile title should be Bracket Harasser. Keep eating shit, James. :)

James, you big drama queen baby, you contradict yourself over and over to the point I've come to the conclusion you're legit retarded. Not just "Yeah James? He's a retard." between a couple people on the internet but "I'm sorry, James, you're a retard." from your doctor at a young age with your parents crying. You're arrogant, ignorant, hypocritical and above all a toxic dick that premades with fly-hackers / exploiters / FotM. But you're retarded so there's really no point saying big words. You flip flopped as bracket manager and cemented everyone's opinion that you're a sociopathic attention seeking noob, but no matter how much shit is thrown in your face to the point you feel the need to turn around and leave you always come back to take some more shit in the face. That's dedication.

Your profile title should be Bracket Harasser. Keep eating shit, James. :)
I left because I was bored of wow, I'm back because I'm bored of BOP3 but alas, I'm not actually even returning; just playing vet for free maybe once or twice a week. "Sociopathic attention seeking noob" this sounds a lot like you. For one you think your some pug lord or whatever faggish name you call yourself. You make 4+ posts per day, sounds like seeking attention. Noob? I've been plying this game since you entered middle school and maybe even longer.
You do realize you have afkd every game you faced me in right?
You realize that you have like 2 people who appreciate what you do on TI?
And that everyone else thinks you're retarded, and seeking attention
No matter what you pretend to do in that game, it will never make your life whole again. You need to repair your irl problems. Maybe seek professional help.

9itYBNb.gif

Jamesb in a nut shell. GL with finding a team or whatever m8, hope they're handicap accessible.
Yeah then maybe you can join with your hover round so fat you can't even walk on your own lol
Nobody likes you. When I log in I get 40 whispers from everyone on my list telling me their girlfriend misses me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread